Who was Richie Aprile based on?

It was never proven that Ralphie killed the horse. The actor that played Ralphie was told to act as if he didn't do it. This means that it was most likely an accident.

Either way it was a bullshit that Ralphie got killed for that. I mean, when the horse was winning, the price was split 50-50 between Tony and Ralph and yet....Ralphie had to pay 100 percent the horse bill.

Been awhile since I watched it but really I remember the scene being played more as a catalyst for the general dislike Tony had for him coming out, most obviously due to his murdering the stripper.

I doubt that really work so smooth,because in the end,you know too much,and if you aren't linked to the chain,how can you be trusted?

Most likely you still have to justify your existence with them till the end.

If your makin tons of money,you gotta keep making payoffs.

Funny you mentioned that, Silvio told Paulie that " your only good as your last envelop" this is the mantra of MMA except your only good as your last fight.

It is true though, you have to keep paying the boss or if you are a boss you have to demand it so people don't slack off and short change you.

Although Gotti was smart, he didn't tax them as much in order to win their affection.

just started binge watching the show tonight for first time in years.. 5 episodes tonight so far..

Remember the dope and the crazy hair?

Now its phaggs in the military!

Been awhile since I watched it but really I remember the scene being played more as a catalyst for the general dislike Tony had for him coming out, most obviously due to his murdering the stripper.

Tony despised Ralph for doing that and of course he knew he was in the wrong for laying his hands on another made guy but Ralphie was a good earner.

That being said, I feel that Tony knows how crazy bitches get while a horse was a sweet natured animal who was kind to everyone. I feel that Tony thinking Ralph did it made him enraged and killed him. That and he had no other suspect and couldn't believe it could have been an accident.

Oh man, that stripper murder scene .... lol at Ralph just going back inot the clud and sticking his hand in an ice bucket.

The episode was "University" and the scenes would go back and forth from Tracee to Meadow and her troubled roommate Caitlyn. I think it was showing the randomness of life, Meadow and Tracee were the same age, under different childhood circumstances it could have been Tracee at Columbia and Meadow at the Bada Bing. Meadow went to Columbia and Tracee went to the University of shitty life. When Ralph Brutally beat Tracee to death it really effected Tony because in a different universe it could have been Meadow.

We should have a Sherdog Sopranos film study club. Each week watch one or two episodes and talk about it.

Back