Elections Who Should Run Against Trump in 2020?

Who should run against Trump

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what are you even trying to say here?

is anyone under the illusion that cali picks the pres by themselves? i dont get it.

He called me a troll for taunting the fact that California was pretty much irrelevant in this past election. It's not always so irrelevant since it is such a large state.

He called me a troll for taunting the fact that California was pretty much irrelevant in this past election. It's not always so irrelevant since it is such a large state.

i dont even understand what you mean by irrelevant. because clinton lost the electoral, that means cali was irrelevant? thats like saying, "golden state beat the cavs. lebron james was irrelevant." i mean, lebron lost, sure. but strange choice of words.

i dont even understand what you mean by irrelevant. because clinton lost the electoral, that means cali was irrelevant? thats like saying, "golden state beat the cavs. lebron james was irrelevant." i mean, lebron lost, sure. but strange choice of words.

They were irrelevant because they vote later in the day and Trump had already won the election. I think it's pretty easy to understand. All of California could have just stayed home and not even voted.

The fact that this is a drawn out discussion for either of you shows just how distracted you are from things that matter. A symptom of your entire party right now I would say.

They were irrelevant because they vote later in the day and Trump had already won the election. I think it's pretty easy to understand. All of California could have just stayed home and not even voted.

The fact that this is a drawn out discussion for either of you shows just how distracted you are from things that matter. A symptom of your entire party right now I would say.

I would say the fact that you're posting false claims and then attacking people who correct you is a symptom of your entire party right now.

golden state won we get it. lebron could have stayed home and they still would have won. i still would not say LJ was irrelevant.

and thats a bold statement in your last sentence, given that you didnt even know the popular vote count. seems a pretty basic thing to know given the confidence with which you speak on the matter.

what are you even trying to say here?

is anyone under the illusion that cali picks the pres by themselves? i dont get it.
I think he's telling us that when a democrat wins, Texas doesn't matter (well, at least until it turns blue in 25 years). It's a strange way to think, but that's the WR for ya...

golden state won we get it. lebron could have stayed home and they still would have won. i still would not say LJ was irrelevant.

and thats a bold statement in your last sentence, given that you didnt even know the popular vote count. seems a pretty basic thing to know given the confidence with which you speak on the matter.

If you say so, dude.

giphy.gif

if you cant spell plagiarism, then save your criticisms.

melania copied a whole speech and you guys didnt seem to care much. maybe warren still has a chance.
At least you know I didn't just copy and paste it........

....... like Elizabeth Warren did in that cook book she profited from.

The cult of personality. The way America votes, I think the Rock would be a huge threat to Trump in 2020.
As he should be. They hold similar credentials: none.

At least The Rock makes sense and is quick witted.

I think it may be Warren. She's a hardcore over the top race baiter and if a white candidate wants a chance with the left's radicalized voter base they need to beat that dead horse til it's a crater in the ground. She's a woman so the people who voted for Hillary will all vote for her (they had no other political beliefs or quality prerequisites from what I could discern).

Aside from that she can adopt Bernie's generic 'everything will be free and I'm not sure how yayyy" platform to fill in the blanks. The trouble with Bernie is that he cut straight to filling in the blanks but didn't have a primary gimmick.

Last edited:
I know. He is a great choice, right? He sounds like he could be the savior of your party.
Well, saviors come and saviors go. Obama proved that. You'll learn it soon enough, too. The GOPs obituary was all but written in 2012.

I think it may be Warren. She's a hardcore over the top race baiter and if a white candidate wants a chance with the left's radicalized voter base they need to beat that dead horse til it's a crater in the ground. She's a woman so the people who voted for Hillary will all vote for her (they had no other political beliefs or quality prerequisites from what I could discern).

Aside from that she can adopt Bernie's generic 'everything will be free and I'm not sure how yayyy" platform to fill in the blanks. The trouble with Bernie is that he cut straight to filling in the blanks but didn't have a primary gimmick.

When Elizabeth Warren rants, it reminds me of my mother when she got bitchy and angry. It's not appealing. I think she rubs people the wrong way, and she probably wouldn't get the same support that Hillary had.

Revisiting this thread. Oprah didn't get much love the first time around. Is everyone still pretty much decided on "The Rock," or do we have a new nominee for "the cult of personality?"

Nicolas-Cage-Trying-to-hold-in-laughter.gif

I'll still take the Rock. Don't care about his politics since everyone voted in votes against what I wish for anyway. Might as well be entertained since it doesn't matter.

Stone Cold as VP.

Back