Elections Who Should Run Against Trump in 2020?

Who should run against Trump

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't help them. lol Your Schwarzenegger suggestion was much better. The Rock can be his VP, and they can tag team those housekeepers.

Foreigners who will vote Democrat are not guilty of meddling with our elections, so they are cool. It's only the ones who support Trump that are criminals.

Damn, that would actually be an unstoppable combo. Arnold has softened up with age...but all he needs to do is shut up and run this as his campaign commercial and he’s got half the countries votes locked up

“Stud, ballsy, don’t have to take any shit like you 2020”

I don't think so. All Trump would have to do is run video advertisements of Biden grabbing those women and young girls.

I’m sure you have all those videos on your phone rip to view at a moments notice

Lol nah... trump literally loses to everyone at this point

Truthfully I think if dems want to have a chance they need to sit back and let Trump put his foot in his mouth. Yet we both know that will never happen, they will keep up with the impeachment charade (for two more years mind you) it will end up being a nothing burger and Trump takes out the next candidate with ease. Especially if he continues to get the wall built

Truthfully I think if dems want to have a chance they need to sit back and let Trump put his foot in his mouth. Yet we both know that will never happen, they will keep up with the impeachment charade (for two more years mind you) it will end up being a nothing burger and Trump takes out the next candidate with ease. Especially if he continues to get the wall built

All of your post will not happen.

What will happen is the exact opposite of your post. Even the republicans turned on Nixon at one point. It will happen to Trump too. There is very little wall being built. What planet are you on?

All of your post will not happen.

What will happen is the exact opposite of your post. Even the republicans turned on Nixon at one point. It will happen to Trump too

Alright I guess all we have to do is wait and see

B-level actor, WWE steroid user, and ZERO any kind of executive experience. Absolutely no executive experience, other than his imaginary "leadership" roles in the movies. People here are absolutely nuts to think this guy is cut out to be a governor, let alone POTUS. Jesse Ventura was a good guy and an ex-Seal, but he didn't do so hot as the governor. It was not a big surprise.

Is he even a Democrat?

Who in the blue hell are you to say that The Rock won't make a great president?

Gizzard2bid? What kind of name is that? Is that your real name?

Last edited:
Bernie Sanders and for V.P Tulsi Gabbard

Is the Rock thing a joke... Like he has no previous political experience, so it doesn't make sense. I could see it if he ran for republican nomination he might have a chance since they have zero standards/merit requirements.

I'd love to see Bloomberg run and beat Trump, he just registered as a Democrat.

https://www.economist.com/democracy-in-america/2018/10/12/will-michael-bloomberg-run-for-president

20181013_USP507.jpg

Bernie Sanders and for V.P Tulsi Gabbard

Is the Rock thing a joke... Like he has no previous political experience, so it doesn't make sense. I could see it if he ran for republican nomination he might have a chance since they have zero standards/merit requirements.

He is a Democrat, and he teased about running for president around the time that a mod created this poll. He's way out ahead, and he's all yours.

5c44503b88b8a01f3f8c62eb73d97a23.gif

The rock is gonna check into 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue right after he checks you into the smackdown hotel!

I'd have no concerns fighting him. 6'1 190 LEAN AF and wrestled since middle school and regularly boxed/kickboxed sparring.

Back