Who listened to JRE MMA with militech?

kalabula

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I'm sure there's truth to his stories but am I the only one who thought he was gratuitously embellishing them? He seems like kind of a bull shitter.

I watched it and felt the same. I like Pat and it was an entertaining episode so it didn't bother me that much.

What specifically do you think he was bullshitting about?

Found him to be full of shit. Especially with his bar fight stories and claiming that he's never suffered a concussion.

Do you have some cliffs?

1. Never had a concussion.
  2. Fought his way out of a bar while guys were wailing on him with pool cues.
  3. Matt Hughes was/is stronger than 10 supermans.
  4. Got hit in the head with a brick, turned around like nothing happened and scared the guy (like in the movies) and then police dogs were let loose on the crowd.

I was thinking the same TS
And he also has a Tank story out there where he said Tank ran away from him or some bulshit like that.

4. Got hit in the head with a brick, turned around like nothing happened and scared the guy (like in the movies) and then police dogs were let loose on the crowd.
Damn! #4 sounds ridiculous.

Fought his way out of a bar while BIKERS were wailing on him with pool cues.
and he put a few of them in the hospital, owner of the bar told him to never go back there again.

<31>

bullshit detector exploded

even his multiple doctors had bullshit stories... for 3 years he would go into Vietcong tunnels.. murder everyone and sleep with the bodies

Damn! #4 sounds ridiculous.
brick-not-hit-back.jpg

You can't be the only one man... I especially liked the little tidbit about him putting 5 bikers in the hospital when he was like 19. Pretty sure that didn't happen
I'm sure there's truth to his stories but am I the only one who thought he was gratuitously embellishing them? He seems like kind of a bull shitter.

And he claims to have never had a concussion?? If he truly believes that, it's probably resulted from all the concussions he's had.

Fought his way out of a bar while BIKERS were wailing on him with pool cues.
and he put a few of them in the hospital, owner of the bar told him to never go back there again.

<31>
Sorry, didn't read this prior to posting almost the exact same thing! Absolutely absurd.

I think he fancies himself some kind of action star, or folk hero.

Sorry, didn't read this prior to posting almost the exact same thing! Absolutely absurd.

AND he only went back because he lost his gold chain there...expecting the chain to still be there was more ridiculous.

<puh-lease75>

Back