Who is your favorite actor?

Tom hardy is really some peoples favorite actor?

All the dude does is grunt

Leo for me. He is great at playing a guy who, on the surface seems like a normal dude, but you begin to realize he is actually a head case with some ulterior motive. I love it.

I like Mel Gibson. Braveheart, Ransom, Conspiracy Theory, Lethal Weapons, Mad Max.

Paddy Considine

iu

I liked Damon before he went and did that shitty Chinese movie.

well, most movies are shit now so what's he going to do?

the 10-20 million dollar movies are not really getting made anymore
Yep. Its either blockbusters that costs 100s of millions or films that are low budget crap. The mid tier budget movies have kinda died (hence why I rarely go to the movies now because most blockbuster films are either disney movies, shitty action films, or superhero movies)

I'm sure to be the only vote for him.
Roy Scheider.
I enjoyed all his performances. A fine dramatic actor.

Leonardo DiCaprio, shouldn't have to explain why the man is a legend.

It's amazing. I think im the only person who picked sean penn lol. He's one of the all-time greats. Other professional actors cite him as their favorite as well.

This guy has had me with tears in my eyes from laughing with his Kenny Powers shtick. Weird to think he's in the new Covenant Alien film, IIRC...

Benicio Del Toro

honorable mentions, Gary Oldman, Daniel Day Lewis, Joe Pesci and James Mccavoy

Last edited:
Lots of very talented actors have already been mentioned - special nod to Mikkelsen, Day-Lewis, Hardy and DiCaprio.

My favourite actor though is probably Matthias Schoenaerts.

You'll recognise him from his films like Rundskop but he's even better in his more disturbingly subdued roles, or how say, as in Far from the Madding the Crowd, Rust and Bone, or A Bigger Splash; he has many though. A wilderness of sorts stirs in him, I reckon. I recommend highly his works to Sherbrothers.

Stills:

tumblr_o13ympdhUs1ryy3v5o1_1280.jpg

maryland-diane-kruger-matthias-schoenaerts-07.jpg

0ed763e7c61cd13d4c57a1f677e86988.jpg

1431852206477_0570x0387_1431852408107.jpg

Benicio Del Toro

honorable mention, Gary Oldman, Daniel Day Lewis, Joe Pesci and James Mccavoy
Traffic, no? Great actor. Was already scrolling to the Like button when I caught your last mention...no can do, signore. SMH. Can't stand that bloke.

Lizzy Caplan
Angelina Jolie
Alison Brie
Natalie Portman
Megan Fox

Are my favorite female actresses. And it is because how they look although I think Caplan, Brie, Jolie and Portman are all good.

Back