Who is your favorite actor?

Tom Hardy. @Übermacht @Valkosen

tumblr_on1d9cBuxc1t1d185o1_500.gif

Tom Hanks for the longest time but this year I discovered this new young guy Andrew Garfield, I know he is not that young or new but to me he is (Im 40 Im not that young) I saw him in Silence and Hacksaw Ridge, both fucking amazing performances... I think he should have been nominated for Silence not Hacksaw Ridge.... I saw a couple interviews from him, he seems like a smart, humble and "aware" guy, he went through an entire year of studies to make Silence and he made the movie for scale pay, thats fucking amazing, I like the guy, I look forward to see his next films

Brando is the GOAT and there's no discussion, but I really like Clive Owen and Patrick Wilson.
Clive has a ridddiiccculous control on emotion of words and inflections.

Shit like this is a masterpiece. When the anger begins to flow, his voice trembles, he speaks through gritted teeth, when he's insecure he hesitates. High level stuff. Don't know anyone in the modern game who can pull off a performance like this.

Brando is the GOAT and there's no discussion, but I really like Clive Owen and Patrick Wilson.
Clive has a ridddiiccculous control on emotion of words and inflections.

Shit like this is a masterpiece. When the anger begins to flow, his voice trembles, he speaks through gritted teeth, when he's insecure he hesitates. High level stuff. Don't know anyone in the modern game who can pull off a performance like this.

Clive was amazing in Closer. Deserved that Oscar for sure

Clive was amazing in Closer. Deserved that Oscar for sure
Horrible robbery. Never gets mentioned. Everyone in that movie was terrific, literally my reference for dialogue when I write. It's funny, if you let good actors act, they can give you some amazing stuff.

Prime Jack Nicholson or DDL, it's hard to pick. Both have 3 academy awards for christ sakes!

Honorable mention to Maron Brando, Robert DeNerio and Heath Ledger

Meryl Streep

Cate Blanchett

Daniel Day Lewis

Brian Cranston

Chaplin, De Niro, Ahnold, or Norton

16eafeadbafb5776b34fd30266b5cee6.jpg

article-0-15A04AF0000005DC-362_634x885.jpg

As far as the broads go Ill take me some Seyfried and Portman.

GOAT is DDL.

In recent times it's between Hardy and Fassbender.

Also that recent thread about Val Kilmer made me realise that he has an extremely underrated body of work.

Hard to pick a favourite, most of them only play 1 character and there are so many that have had a strong performance in 1 film but otherwise been nothing special. I'd probably say Brad Pitt, he's had a few memorable parts and has been quite diverse.

River Phoenix. Always moody. Great hair. Looks fab smoking a cigarette. He wins everything.

Hate to break it to you, but he was clearly a bottom.

Back