• Chuck Liddell

• Tyron Woodley

• Jose Aldo

• Melvin Guillard

Results are only viewable after voting.
bdFLUGk.gif

6NnfQd.gif

<{silvanormal}>

submited and destroyed by Japanese lightweight cans in Pride....Roids saved his career,and in the end the USADA destroyed.

Lol what a bum thread, gsp easily, no doubt about it. Fedor comes second

submited and destroyed by Japanese lightweight cans in Pride....Roids saved his career,and in the end the USADA destroyed.
Man stfu!! Your boy got submitted by a man who never trained Jui Jitsu in Hughes lol and got knocked out by a lightweight in Serra lol

First of all you know very well that Rocky Marciano fought at the time when black men couldn't even ride a bus with white men! Ali's and Tyseons of the world at the time weren't even considered normal citizens! Also, no one watched him box so that's why you don't see many people claiming him to be the GOAT boxer.
Klitchko brothers aren't Americans and didn't even fight in the U.S. Add in their lack of knock outs and their relatively boring style, then it won't be hard to see why they aren't favored over Tyson and Ali! If they were Americans or at least fought in America then it will be a completely different story
Your GOAT got submitted by a man who didn't even train jui jitsu in Mat Hughes and got knocked out by a light weight in Sierra! Anderson on the other hand was a Mui Tai fighter making his transition to MMA when he was submitted at the time. Forget all that and just go watch Anderson's and GSP's fights to see how great Anderson was. No one even comes close to Anderson!
Please don't get me started on Fedor! I'm not going to bother

My personal pick for GOAT is Fedor, who like the Klitchko's is not an American. I'm curious how you can suggest that the reason the Klitschko's aren't popular in America is because they're not American (ie being American is more important than race), but at the same time suggest the reason Fedor is popular in America is because he is white (suddenly race is more important than being American). Make up your mind, is nationality or race more important?

I can't help but notice that GSP isn't American either - presumably that means he's also getting the Klitchko treatment from American fans?

And Hughes finished off Royce Gracie on the ground, who seems to have had some BJJ training. Are you sure being finished by him suggests a complete lack of ground skills?

As for Marciano, there'd already been several dominant black champions (including Joe Louis, who I'd still say was the greatest HW boxer of all time). If race was important to popularity as you suggest, Marciano's undefeated record should be more than enough to have him crowned the HW boxing GOAT, and yet no one does that. Perhaps race isn't as important in this as you think?

Man stfu!! Your boy got submitted by a man who never trained Jui Jitsu in Hughes lol and got knocked out by a lightweight in Serra lol
Anderson Silva got subbed by 2 Japanese cans. At least Fedor beat the Japanese cans fed to him. 0 legitimate wins in the USADA era. I wonder why.

Anderson lost to (got tapped out) by cans, one who had a 4-7 record, has almost double digit losses, has been busted for PED’s twice. Dude is a complete fraud lol

Well GSP won this comfortably. Next!

If GSP wins this poll it may be the first time ever that Fedor lost a GOAT poll. I've been here since 2006 and I don't ever remember him losing one. Thanksgiving is effecting the voter turnout.

GSP winning this one even on sherdog of all places…shifting in the guard and I like it!!!

GSP winning this one even on sherdog of all places…shifting in the guard and I like it!!!

Lol at Jones fanboys moving to "GSP GOAT Warwagon"

tenor.gif

even guillard is beating jones in the poll. hahahhaha lame

If GSP wins this poll it may be the first time ever that Fedor lost a GOAT poll. I've been here since 2006 and I don't ever remember him losing one. Thanksgiving is effecting the voter turnout.

First time he would beat Fedor in a poll... because a win vs Bisping! lol

bispingbeer.jpg

Lol at Jones fanboys moving to "GSP GOAT Warwagon"

tenor.gif

even guillard is beating jones in the poll. hahahhaha lame

Look through my posts always said if jones can’t be goat than it’s obv GSP…you insecure fanboys see the shifting in the goat guard and are trying anything. So desperate and pathetic, I absolutely love it!

First time he would beat Fedor in a poll... because a win vs Bisping! lol

bispingbeer.jpg

Good point, GSP at 36 comes out of retirement and choked unconscious a 30-7 mw champion while fedor at 36 comes out of retirement to fight 2-0 jaideep (now 2-3). Fucking love it, LMAO!!!!

Look through my posts always said if jones can’t be goat than it’s obv GSP…you insecure fanboys see the shifting in the goat guard and are trying anything. So desperate and pathetic, I absolutely love it!

My list was always 1-Fedor,2-GSP. I like both fighter and I like to see GSP getting more recognize. He is a CLEAN GOAT...

And I love to see the PEDs cheaters fallling to the void. Thats pathetic.

Or maybe the fact that GSP just beat the champ of a higher weight class while Fedor gets ko'd by a journeyman?

Back