• GSP

• Mighty Mouse

• Anderson Silva

• Chuck Liddell

• Tyron Woodley

• Jose Aldo

• Melvin Guillard

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good point, GSP at 36 comes out of retirement and choked unconscious a 30-7 mw champion while fedor at 36 comes out of retirement to fight 2-0 jaideep (now 2-3). Fucking love it, LMAO!!!!

Yes, I am impressed with that win too. In my opinion Bisping is a great fighter and he was a great champ, but 80% of Sherdog said that Bisping was a fraud and the worst champ in the history.

That why I am surprised. Maybe the reason of why GSP get more votes isn´t the win over Bisping.. is just the Silva and Jones fans moving to another warwagon because their idols are frauds.

I glad you are happy with GSP, maybe that would help you to forget the Jones fraud.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Man stfu!! Your boy got submitted by a man who never trained Jui Jitsu in Hughes lol and got knocked out by a lightweight in Serra lol

Never trained JJ? Always cute to see a casual on the forums.

Yes, I am impressed with that win too. In my opinion Bisping is a great fighter and he was a great champ, but 80% of Sherdog said that Bisping was a fraud and the worst champ in the history.

That why I am surprised.

There is about 10 worse ufc champs than him (out of like 20ish total champs). Only GSP haters would call Bisping a fraud before the fight, trying their best to damage control in case GSP wins. Fact is Bisping was on a roll since USADA, knocked out rockhold, beat Silva, avenged his loss to Hendo. At least 50% of the sherdog didn't give GSP a chance against him.

That’s cold lol, Melvin got more votes than Mighty Mouse lol

That why I am surprised. Maybe the reason of why GSP get more votes isn´t the win over Bisping.. is just the Silva and Jones fans moving to another warwagon because their idols are frauds.

I glad you are happy with GSP, maybe that would help you to forget the Jones fraud.

tenor.gif

Reasonable post. Still love jones and think he is the greatest fighter to ever do it but for goat purposes if you can’t have jones in there cuz of ped usage well than it’s gsp, absolutely has to be.

First time he would beat Fedor in a poll... because a win vs Bisping! lol

bispingbeer.jpg

No, because of an accumulation of wins, currently 11 consecutive title fights and moved up in weight after 4 years off.

had to chose fedor since my MMA heroes are not in the list:

SakurabachokesJackson-Pride15-1.jpg

2ag6ohl.gif

Fedor definitely missed out on too many fights that would've helped his resume.

Barnett would've looked soooo much better on his win list than Nagata, for example. Or avenging the loss to Werdum.

Then doing this instead of fighting top heavyweights.....
il04CG.gif

Bad look.

How the hell does Guillard have more votes than Aldo or Mighty Mouse? Sherdog has lost its mind (LOL).

If GSP wins this poll it may be the first time ever that Fedor lost a GOAT poll. I've been here since 2006 and I don't ever remember him losing one. Thanksgiving is effecting the voter turnout.

Or maybe becahse GSP just solidified himself as the GOAT with his comeback.

Chuck’s my alltime favorite fighter, but he sticks out like a sore thumb on this list. I voted GSP. (It’s almost a coin flip with him and Fedor, though.)

Fedor is getting knocked out left and right already. But according to his nuthuggers it doesnt count because it happened after the Werdum fight. Oh and the Werdum fight doesn't count as well. I mean clearly Fedor wasn't in his prime by then because he lost.

Algorirthm to know wether a given Fedor fight occured during his prime or not :

Did Fedor win the fight?
Yes : He was in his prime.
No : He was not in his prime.

It's a big copy paste of the Penn motivationnal algorithm :

Did Penn win the fight?
Yes : He was motivated for this fight.
No : He was unmotivated for this fight.
It's not something made up.

All athletes and all people have a prime. Including you.

Smart fans can recognize when a fighter is slowing down.

I have watched sports all my life. I can tell when a young star is rising up and I can tell when they decline.

Do you really think the BJ Penn that fought Siver and Yair had the same skills and capabilities he had in 2008? No. Injuries, damage and regular aging can slow a fighter down.

Fedor's coaches said he was on the downswing around the Arlovski and Rogers fights. You could tell he was slowing down even though he still won both those fights. It was only a matter of time before he finally lost.

Football, basketball, MMA...doesnt matter the sport. Most of these athletes begin to decline after 10 years in the sport.

If you haven't noticed that yet you must not have watched any one sport for more than a few years. There's nothing wrong with that. Its good to have you. I am just letting you know how things work biologically. All athletes eventually decline and retire. It doesn't mean Michael Jordan and Peyton Manning suck now. They were great at one point but their time has passed.

Last edited:
GSP for me. He won the belt in 2006 and still has a belt in 2017 and that's not even mentioning that the belt is at a higher weight class. Not even Fedor was on top for that long.

Back