Who is next for Bam Bam Tai Tuivasa?

Would like to see him against Curtis blaydes
Imo it would destroy him, he is not on Blaydes level. No point in throwing him to a wolf bro; Curtis is a top 5 easy you know this

Imo it would destroy him, he is not on Blaydes level. No point in throwing him to a wolf bro; Curtis is a top 5 easy you know this

So what if he loses?

Hes probably gonna learn way more from fighting Curtis than those unranked scrubs. He already showed hes above them.

I just hate seeing MMA turning into boxing with this, yeah lets feed every prospect cans and hopefully we will have one undefeated megastar in a couple of years that will carry entire sport... Not a fan, at all...

Its not the end of the world if MMA fighter loses, this isnt boxing where you need to be undefeated....

I agree that Tai comes across like a bit of a ratbag. I think it's important to temper that feeling against his personality - the guy literally has no filter. he does not give a fuck about peoples feelings or their impression of him, so he speaks his mind at all times. So you get the unfiltered stuff. A lot of the other fighters put up persona's or put on nice guy acts, but thats all bullshit and they would be just as shitty as Tai underneath at times. every human is.

So be positive and look at Tai's attitude and actions as refreshing and honest. Instead of being a cunt.

What, make an effort to like a cage fighter's scumbag attitude?

<36><{nope}>

That was a good one... You guys kill me. LOL.

Did Tuivasa fucked your boyfriend or something?

1cik8g.jpg

I agree that Tai comes across like a bit of a ratbag. I think it's important to temper that feeling against his personality - the guy literally has no filter. he does not give a fuck about peoples feelings or their impression of him, so he speaks his mind at all times. So you get the unfiltered stuff. A lot of the other fighters put up persona's or put on nice guy acts, but thats all bullshit and they would be just as shitty as Tai underneath at times. every human is.

So be positive and look at Tai's attitude and actions as refreshing and honest. Instead of being a cunt.

I genuinely thing the bad guy-act is way more common than the nice guy-act in today's MMA.

I want to see him fight Blaydes next.

He is a fun fighter and always brings it and he ain't afraid to let go.

I want to see him fight Blaydes next.

He is a fun fighter and always brings it and he ain't afraid to let go.

Id love to see that too. Im confident it would look similar to the hunt fight. I see tai gasing out . Ultimately he would grow a lot from it and hopefully learn what he would need become a contender/champ.

Give him Anthony hamilton lol.. literally the ultimate UFC heavyweight can. No idea how he still hasn’t been cut.

Back