Who is next for Bam Bam Tai Tuivasa?

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
This guy is a major prospect if you ask me. Id like to see him built up rather slowly, but part of me feels he could get a little push to. A Travis Browne fight intruiges me. That would be a real crossroads fight between an on fire prospect and a downfalling former contender. I'm not really sure if Travis is retired or what's going on. I also have interest in a fight agents another fellow prospect of his in Justin Ledet. Not sure if that would to Big of a step up for Tuivasa, Ledet didn't look spectacular against Anyanwu, and I think Tuivasa would smoke Zu. Or you could match him up with guys like Walt Harris, Daniel Spitz, or Mark Godbeer. Regardless who it's against, I have very high hopes for this guy. He put a beating on Asker last night, props to Asker for his toughness for sure. I couldn't believe how many shots he was taking and wouldn't go down. That was some crazy shit.

Who would you like to see next for Bam Bam?

Would like to see him against Curtis blaydes

This guy is a major prospect if you ask me. Id like to see him built up rather slowly, but part of me feels he could get a little push to. A Travis Browne fight intruiges me. That would be a real crossroads fight between an on fire prospect and a downfalling former contender. I'm not really sure if Travis is retired or what's going on. I also have interest in a fight agents another fellow prospect of his in Justin Ledet. Not sure if that would to Big of a step up for Tuivasa, Ledet didn't look spectacular against Anyanwu, and I think Tuivasa would smoke Zu. Or you could match him up with guys like Walt Harris, Daniel Spitz, or Mark Godbeer. Regardless who it's against, I have very high hopes for this guy. He put a beating on Asker last night, props to Asker for his toughness for sure. I couldn't believe how many shots he was taking and wouldn't go down. That was some crazy shit.

Who would you like to see next for Bam Bam?
Junior Albini. Though seeing Browne get KOed is always fun.

If you want some highlight reel win, Daniel Omielanczuk is on a three fight losing streak and I think still on the roster.

If you want him to fight someone ranked, which is not the best of ideas yet, Tim Johnson would be a brawl unless Johnson got a hold of him and slowed him down to a crawl. Same with Shamil Abdurakhimov.

Anyone higher on the rankings would be silly, he's still just 7-0. Maybe someone like Walt Harris, Zu Anyanwu, or the winner of Adam Milstead/Jordan Johnson.

If you want some highlight reel win, Daniel Omielanczuk is on a three fight losing streak and I think still on the roster.

If you want him to fight someone ranked, which is not the best of ideas yet, Tim Johnson would be a brawl unless Johnson got a hold of him and slowed him down to a crawl. Same with Shamil Abdurakhimov.

Anyone higher on the rankings would be silly, he's still just 7-0. Maybe someone like Walt Harris, Zu Anyanwu, or the winner of Adam Milstead/Jordan Johnson.
Omielanczuk got released Anyanwu is suspended, and Milstead vs Johnson is at 205. The Johnson fight scares me. I think he grapples with Tai and maybe decisions him. Not exactly the fight I want to see right now. Id like to see the build Tai up with some more favorable match-ups.

Wouldnt mind seeing him lose tbh. Guy comes across as half retarded

A diet plan is next. Guy has some serious love handles.

His post interview was pretty bad.

Would like to see him against Curtis blaydes
Maybe after one more fight. If Blaydes could take Hunto’s best shots and then take him down in the second and third, I see no reason why he wouldn’t be able to do that to bam. I’m with you tho, bam bam is legit and has good athleticism despite his physique

Omielanczuk got released Anyanwu is suspended, and Milstead vs Johnson is at 205. The Johnson fight scares me. I think he grapples with Tai and maybe decisions him. Not exactly the fight I want to see right now. Id like to see the build Tai up with some more favorable match-ups.
Well that's that then. I didn't know if we still had Omie (I always liked his walkout song), I remember Zu was flagged but never heard the results after and it's been some months now, and I was generally unaware Milstead dropped to 205.

Tim Johnson is a bad matchup for Tai, who probably didn't earn a ranked fight yet.

So then I'll default to someone like Walt Harris, or if they brought in Ribs Rebello from CES as a debut fight. Also, Chase Sherman would be up for a brawl.

I don't think they should match him up with another rising prospect like Ledet, they keep killing off contenders doing stuff like that too early.

The guy is not very likeable...he is kind of disgusting, he hits like a truck, but what else ?

Looking at him,

KFC or McDonald's

Probably both

Maoris all blow out like that. They have the worst genetics as far as body shapes go for men and women.

Fat apologist here

LWssiBv.gif

If you ate what this guy ate you'd be fat too.

Dude is legit, fought Peter Graham with very little experience, he lost but good God he got in there and did it.

I'd keep him against unranked guys for one more fight and then test him.

Back