Who is next for Bam Bam Tai Tuivasa?

Hold up on having the prospects eat each other in the oldest division in MMA. Let Wedum test Blaydes and give Tuivasa a falling star like Mr. Rousey or 9/11 Struve.
I'm with you in regards to not letting the prospects fight each other at HW, however, Werdum is just a terrible match up for Blaydes at this point. Werdum's BJJ is so good that he even subbed black belt HW wrestling GOAT Cain. Blaydes is still incredibly young and has to work on his striking before he steps up to the Overeem and Werdum level fighters. I say give him an Arlovski, possibly an aging JDS after, before putting him in with the next tier of fighters.

I'd put him against the winner of struve/arlovski

Maoris all blow out like that. They have the worst genetics as far as body shapes go for men and women.
But they make excellent rugby players, and apparently fighters... gotta love a guy who celebrates by 'shooting the boot".

latest

He should fight that guy that wears a nappie

Ppl saying blaydes need to slow Down turbo!

Someone like Johnson or Godbeer sound good. Take er slow

He completely ignored Anik in the postfighter interview

Gaethje is not a retarded scumbag.
I agree that Tai comes across like a bit of a ratbag. I think it's important to temper that feeling against his personality - the guy literally has no filter. he does not give a fuck about peoples feelings or their impression of him, so he speaks his mind at all times. So you get the unfiltered stuff. A lot of the other fighters put up persona's or put on nice guy acts, but thats all bullshit and they would be just as shitty as Tai underneath at times. every human is.

So be positive and look at Tai's attitude and actions as refreshing and honest. Instead of being a cunt.

Big Ben when his suspension is over.

People are hyping this dude hard. I don't get it. He beat two bums (Asker and Coulter are near the bottom of the HW pile) so far in the UFC, looked shitty doing it, and people are hailing him as the second coming. Give him Blaydes and watch him decimated.

Why would Blaydes fight Tai ? He just beat Hunt, Blaydes is probably going to be around anywhere between 5-10.

Dude is legit, fought Peter Graham with very little experience, he lost but good God he got in there and did it.

I'd keep him against unranked guys for one more fight and then test him.
also lost vs that english lhw dude.

I agree that Tai comes across like a bit of a ratbag. I think it's important to temper that feeling against his personality - the guy literally has no filter. he does not give a fuck about peoples feelings or their impression of him, so he speaks his mind at all times. So you get the unfiltered stuff. A lot of the other fighters put up persona's or put on nice guy acts, but thats all bullshit and they would be just as shitty as Tai underneath at times. every human is.

So be positive and look at Tai's attitude and actions as refreshing and honest. Instead of being a cunt.
Why does he seem like a ratbag to you? Seems like an alright dude to me. Bit strange and unfiltered maybe, but not like a scumbag or anything.

Back