Who is greater Jon Jones or Daniel Cormier

JJ vs DC

• Total voters
Jones suspensions and trouble outside cage has not helped him though in the cage he has been untouchable

Jones is greater. You look at their records before the Stipe fight and Jones had the way better career. That one fight doesn't shoot DC above Jones.
Like i said earlier. This is a sport and jones couldnt bring himself to compete against his peers on a level playing field. He needed to juice and got caught twice. That says a lot about them as men and fighters.

The question Jon Jones fans need to ask is - If Jon Jones on steroids can beat DC, OSP, Glover, Gustafsson, Rashad etc while those fighters are clean.

Would those fighters beat Jon Jones if JJ fought CLEAN- AND they were ALL ON STEROIDS?

Answer - We'll never know b/c JJ is a cheat. He gets an asterisk next to all of his wins. He has a tainted legacy and he's a stain on the MMA landscape. I won't buy a PPV for any repeat offenders b/c of how unfair it is to the legit fighters.

Not who is better

Who is greater

Who has had the better career

Jon Jones has the better career, and still has time to add more to his resume. He should be relatively fresh when he comes back, and he will have not taken any damage from fighting since the suspension. So that probably inadvertently extended his career especially if he was on juice during the layoff lmao. It is also possible that he doesn't come back the same too. I do think the chances are more on him coming back being almost as dominant as before just because Jon Jones was always talented unless he was truly just fooling us and has been habitually using steroids for his entire career.

As far the steroid stuff goes though, he deserves an asterisk by his name, and wins where he tested positive should be removed. Even still, I think he would have a better resume than Cormier.

Jon Jones has had an amazing career. He made some of the best look like amateurs. And he defeated DC soundly twice. In that respect, most people would say JJ is the GOAT. Since there can only be one. But we also know JJ has been popped for steroids. Not once but twice. And cheaters aren't awarded Ws when they get caught, that's why his 2nd win over DC was overturned as a No Contest.

So the shadow that looms over JJ's record is this - How many times has JJ taken steroids and gotten away with it?
I'm positive Jon is better than 95% of the roster, but I'll always wonder, how much of it was the steroids?
Just like i'll always wonder if Brock could have beaten Mark Hunt without steroids.
To that end, Jon Jones is a fraud. He's in the same boat as Brock Lesnar. Freak show entertainment. Their legacy is steroids.

Whereas DC's legacy is without any doubt. He earned his accolades without steroids, so he's the legitimate UFC double champ.

Speaking of Brock... I feel like Brock gets a pass for using PEDs more than any other MMA fighter thats gotten popped.

Jones is clearly a better fighter but he’s also enhanced.

Then again they are all on something.

Speaking of Brock... I feel like Brock gets a pass for using PEDs more than any other MMA fighter thats gotten popped.
Probably because Brock is one of those cases where everyone knew from the start that he was using and has has used all his life.

Jones made it look easy. People forget the murderers row that jones faced after he won the belt. The reason that lhw is so stagnant is because jones cleared it out

I think it's about equal all things considered, Jones one the Goats, but all the controversies
Cormier has not done quite as much as Jones, but is 2 division champ, Jones def the better LHW of the two.

Sad yet unsurprising to me that it's so close.

Jones would destroy the DC every single time under any circumstance you imagine. I don’t care what the fuck it is? He owns this guy. It’s not close.

Jones is better, but Cormier wrecks everyone else.

Both are MMA GOATs.

At this moment:
Better fighter - Jones
Better peak - Jones
Better career and resume - Jones
And Jones has more chances to improve his resume and even his peak.

DC is clean. Only lost to a serial cheater. Take roids out of the equation Jones is the GOAT without any doubt.

Boner doing the "naturally on steroids" bit too well.

DC being a role model while doing what Boner should have done years ago by moving back up to HW and capturing another HW belt.

DC naturally gets my vote.

Roids,check, coke, check, roids again, check, roided vs none roider check! What are you talking about? Jones is just a plain cheater and not good at it! The problem is Jones’ fans are inbreds with no morals ethics and base line criminals

Back