• Total voters

Threetrees

He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score
Not who is better

Who is greater

Who has had the better career

DC has title defenses in 2 divisions, I pick DC.

100% for Jones so far....lol.

But seriously, it’s Jones and it’s laughable to even have a better poll.

We honestly need to see a PED free Jones to know for sure

The one that didn't cheat. Twice.

Not who is better

Who is greater

Who has had the better career

Jon Jones made the most stacked division look like it had one good fighter at the top, not to mention he made Cormier legit cry, knocking him out spectacularly in the second fight, not to mention outwrestling him in the first.

Jon Jones is a generational fighter. Cormier, in my opinion, isn't all that. People give him way too much credit for two way thing. Better than Conor's, but not all that, because for me, this guy is a heavyweight, cut to lhw, got his ass kicked twice, then became a champ by beating someone else, then moved up back again. It would have been impressive if this guy was LHW and then moved up to HW and became a champ, which no one have ever done in the history, even Randy moved down then back up.

I love Cormier, lovely guy, great great fighter, just was born in a wrong time and wrong place to hold a candle next to Jon Jones, who isn't easy to like, but i don't agree with DAna White at all, but one thing I do is, the greatest talent we've ever seen enter the octagon.

DC has the better resume IMO, he's a 2 division champion with a bunch of title defenses and never got popped for PEDs multiple times or had suspicious test results like Jones did the first time he fought DC. I'm not sure if Jones was ever not on PEDs in MMA.

Jon Jones made the most stacked division look like it had one good fighter at the top, not to mention he made Cormier legit cry, knocking him out spectacularly in the second fight, not to mention outwrestling him in the first.

STEROIDS. Your argument is invalid. Have a nice day kid.

DC. JJ "may" be the better fighter but was caught popping and hasn't accomplished what DC has so from a technical aspect, DC. I think that is what you were asking. JJ probably would be on talent alone but in my mind has squandered that. As mentioned in the above post, DC has the better resume, as well.

DC is great, Jones is GOAT
Goat is greater than great.

Better career is Cormier as he hasn't f'd up as many times as Jones and is viewed as a better person. To me it's hard to rate Jones because of his failed tests.

DC.

DC has only 1 fight he intentionally eye poked in (I think), which makes me not acknowledge the W. Almost whole Jon's resume is in question.

Last edited:
Career? As of right now, taking everything into account, it's DC imho.

Back