Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

good for you posting your pic with your son...also @steve38 props to you...on a faceless forum it is good to connect...
Thanks man. It Definitely is.

He is a great kid. Doesn't want anything to do with drugs or alcohol. Wants to learn skills that will be applicable for the rest of his life, and plants trees as a hobby. If that's effeminate, then so be it. There are much worse ways of living your life.

He is a great kid. Doesn't want anything to do with drugs or alcohol. Wants to learn skills that will be applicable for the rest of his life, and plants trees as a hobby. If that's effeminate, then so be it. There are much worse ways of living your life.
Life is funny...I am surprised at how many of my family and friends children don't care about driving or getting their license...anyways let your man be a man...fuck all the haters...

nothing effeminate about gardening or being into nature, and his sexuality is his own to discover

I reported that troll because he went way too far.

nothing effeminate about gardening or being into nature, and his sexuality is his own to discover

I reported that troll because he went way too far.
I know that, and couldn't care less about what his sexuality is.

You shouldn't have. It's just the Internet, and I'll just talk shit back.

I know that, and couldn't care less about what his sexuality is.

You shouldn't have. It's just the Internet, and I'll just talk shit back.
should be able to post pics of your kids without pages of trolling and abuse though, it's not theOT ;)

I know you can fight your own battles but this is a forum for all of us.

should be able to post pics of your kids without pages of trolling and abuse though, it's not theOT ;)

I know you can fight your own battles but this is a forum for all of us.
Still, it wasn't so bad. I just get super defensive with my boys, and I don't think he meant it as bad as I made it out to be.

I posted a pic of myself on another thread. Now you just gotta find it. :p

Hmmmm

344721.jpg

i dont have a kid so i cant post a picture, but this is me and my mom in 1993

i came out 90% less mexican than her

aMlsjXl.jpg

Da fuck, she doesn't even look American Indian. Sure she's not an Indian spy from India pretending to be Mexican on a thirty year mission to infiltrate the ranks of sherdog's failing forum? That's what my money is on.
flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

Back