Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Me and my boyfriend Ja'Mychal

usjakes1.jpg

us-21.jpg

ustux.jpg

Great pics! Here's me, as always the sexiest 48 year old Sherdogger in my neighborhood.lol ........after some training with my little one.

She might get worked with bullies, but she will stand up for her little self...she hits hard....Judo ASAP! lol

2h49uac.jpg

Last edited:
That's me, with Jaca and before some sambo match.
I'm also from Mexico.

Yes, there's white people here.
jaca_zpsdqjhaapz.jpg

tyt_zpsiyyaziel.jpg

That's me, with Jaca and before some sambo match.
I'm also from Mexico.

Yes, there's white people here.
jaca_zpsdqjhaapz.jpg

tyt_zpsiyyaziel.jpg
They call you gringo, guero, or flaco? jaja great pics! It's all good...lo siento, mande

Last edited:
So BBCs like pasty white wieners huh
Who'd a thunk it
<mma4>

AObr9yr.jpg

I'm the bald guy, right after fighting the other guy in amateur kickboxing last saturday. and the obligatory post-fight food and booze with the team.
VDNpPBH.jpg

AObr9yr.jpg

I'm the bald guy, right after fighting the other guy in amateur kickboxing last saturday. and the obligatory post-fight food and booze with the team.
VDNpPBH.jpg
I'll take both of you at the same time...

Jk cool pic

AObr9yr.jpg

VDNpPBH.jpg
Thats gotta suck for the people in the crowd trying to see the action inside a floor level cage

Great pics! Here's me, as always the sexiest 48 year old Sherdogger in my neighborhood.lol ........after some training with my little one.

She might get worked with bullies, but she will stand up for her little self...she hits hard....Judo ASAP! lol

2h49uac.jpg
i like how you fade your sides.

very hip and cool.

LOL....that's graying and thinning...I'm old.
lol, well... im graying like a mofo (part genetic, mostly stress), but i got really thick black hair. and im not too old. so 1/3 aint too bad haha.

Back