Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

honestly, it looks like you posted a tasteless photo pretending to be the terrorist from last night.

blanking the face sealed the deal :D

No, that's me on my way home from Burma. Maybe 7-8 years ago.

So since you're a tranny now, should we just imagine this picture with a wig and fake tits now?

I see you already have the purse going

Number one, that's my Fast Action Gun bag.
Number two, I've always been trans. I'm just not closeted anymore.
Number three, "tranny" is somewhat demeaning. It's okay if we use it, like gays and ":eek::eek::eek:" and blacks and ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" or whatever.
Number four:
Don't quote these, ima delete them in a minute. Those were from a year ago. I have a much better fashion sense and do my makeup much better now. Also, I don't run around in high heels as much. And my ass is much, much more filled out.

Number three, "tranny" is somewhat demeaning. It's okay if we use it, like gays and ":eek::eek::eek:" and blacks and ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" or whatever.
Number four:
Don't quote these, ima delete them in a minute. Those were from a year ago. I have a much better fashion sense and do my makeup much better now. Also, I don't run around in high heels as much. And my ass is much, much more filled out.
soa-venus-van-dam_612x380_1.jpg

121009SOA1.jpg

NEwW3RhE6MdkzD_1_b.jpg
saved as doughbelly sd 1, 2 and 3 to my sherdoggers folder

and yeah I didn't expect you to go from terrorist to trans :eek:

Last edited:
Haha. Zer missed the Mayberry tranny posting pics! :p

Up and around Thunder Bay...in the bush.
Nice, I spent a few years up north. I worked out of Sioux Lookout hospital for 4 years before re-locating down to southern Ontario. Spent many weekends while up there in either Thunder Bay or Winnipeg as they were the nearest big cities

Number four:
So you're saying I should say "tranny" more often? Done.

chillin' in Yellowstone last summer

YS%20iphone%201367_zpskmo7dhrs.jpg
I really like those log porches too, never see them in the UK

I'd love to have a properly like that, especially in a forest! brings back so many memories

I really like those log porches too, never see them in the UK

I'd love to have a properly like that, especially in a forest! brings back so many memories

lol - You're not alone. My brother lives in Cody, WY and has a great property on the river just outside of Yellowstone.

It always cracks us up to see city people move in all doe eyed and sunny, then winter sets in. They had an especially bad winter this year too. I think he said it was 30-40 below for a couple of weeks. And the wind never, ever fucking seems to stop. He said there's a few families looking to move this summer.

I really don't miss the winters up there. I work outside too much and it's too miserable and a grind as I get older. But you're completely right. It's amazing up there. Everyone should visit that park if possible. Preferably on an off weekend when there isn't a traffic jam.

My eldest. Got his grandmas Jew curls, and is already 5'11 at 13. Time flies.
e807j7.jpg

Back