Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

PTM9WSM.jpg

About 4 months old or so.
4 months old and you already have a full beard. You kids grow up so fast these days.

4 months old and you already have a full beard. You kids grow up so fast these days.
Took me 2 decades to get peach fuzz; and I legitimately come from great beard genetics on both sides. Lost the genetic lottery by a mile.

qyd277.jpg

Pic of me feeding my new born. Born this past Thursday. Put my baby shower pic so felt obligated to share when he got here lol. Its such an unreal feeling. Like I never knew I could have so much feelings, so much love for someone. Its so amazing and I love him to death.
Congrats on being a new dad!!

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you. It really is. I never want to be away from him. Holding him and just being with makes me so happy. I cant wait to spend my life with him and watch him grow up. His name is Isaac

Thank you. If only the girlfriend was down for that name. Nothing like him going to school and hearing the teacher call him Lord Raiden lol.

Thank you. Im guy not never really took selfies or took to many pics with me and my girlfriend together but Ive probably already taken more pics of him than I have of myself my whole life. Also my mother keeps asking me to send her pics of him so that helps lol.

They should still call him Lord Isaac, IMO. So happy for you, bruh! :D

qyd277.jpg

Pic of me feeding my new born. Born this past Thursday. Put my baby shower pic so felt obligated to share when he got here lol. Its such an unreal feeling. Like I never knew I could have so much feelings, so much love for someone. Its so amazing and I love him to death.
Congrats!

Whats his name?

Signed him up for a kids bjj class yet :D?
lol Never too early i suppose. Definitely gonna sign him up for boxing once he is of age. Girlfriend is already worrying about him taking it tho.

lol Never too early i suppose. Definitely gonna sign him up for boxing once he is of age. Girlfriend is already worrying about him taking it tho.
Well well gotta keep an eye for fighters coming out of Connecticut. If one emerges in 20 years time, betting my house on him :D

Well well gotta keep an eye for fighters coming out of Connecticut. If one emerges in 20 years time, betting my house on him :D
Hopefully. Fighting is in his blood. I still remember being a kid and my entire family being over the house going crazy during the Trinidad vs De La Hoya. My father would always tell me stories of famous boxing matches he saw growing up. Friends he had that went on to become boxers. Nothing got a Puerto Rican's blood going like a good boxing match.

Back