Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Drone selfie
FB_IMG_1494630074711_zpsw6bridf2.jpg

Ear wax to koreans is just as dirty as human waste . We consider it an equivalant of disgusting and we don't try to ever touch it with our bare hands and koreans have a dry flakey kind of ear wax that is nowhere near as foul as typical ear wax , but to us it's still something that you never touch with your bare hands .

I kinda want to send shinkanpo an ear pick . That's just cray !
Wad blown

#freebanchan

wadtucket going ham up in here

you get a like, and you get a like, and you get a like, and you too

fraser b makes me uncomfortable tbh. i really dont know what to make of him
has that "people trapped in the basement" vibe

this isnt based on pics, just from what ive seen in ot lol, im scared
why did i come in here xD
It's not that bad down there, free room and board, and wifi.

sorry mate, heres me thinking that you thought kingpin was me and im all intense and that lol, my bad, cant get to your other posts atm the pages are taking a fucking eternity to load its a cunt.
where are you from anyway bro, the gulf?
How did I miss this? Sorry for the delayed reply. The gulf in question is the Gulf of St. Lawrence. Anyway, it's all good, if a little belated. This would be thanks to @Wadtucket who is on a like spree; I wouldn't have seen your reply for who known how long otherwise. Thanks Wad.

How did I miss this? Sorry for the delayed reply. The gulf in question is the Gulf of St. Lawrence. Anyway, it's all good, if a little belated. This would be thanks to @Wadtucket who is on a like spree; I wouldn't have seen your reply for who known how long otherwise. Thanks Wad.
My pleasure, Detective

<{Ray3}>

@Wadtucket

Jesus dude, that was insane. Well done lol

I had 104 notifications

Back