Who here has had a women cheat on him or make up bullshit lies about him?

WTF.....
I don't know who Id be more mad at. She's a fucking bitch...but if my brother actually thought I would betray him like that...damn.
When she mentioned the phone call thing, that seems like it could have been easily verified by checking both phone records and matching them up to when you were allegedly calling her

Well my bro is obviously about as sharp as a bowling ball. Other than that.. Idk.

To my knowledge, ive never been cheated on.

I don't cheat either. I honestly don't really get the point. Cheating is work. You got to remember all your lies. If i don't want to be with someone, i just tell them and move on to the next.
I aint got time to maintain a web of lies
Agreed. My previous gf accused me of cheating simply because i was working late hours and a girl from work was texting me. i was like "cheating? You think i want to deal with another one of you?"

It used to be you could tell when a woman was lying because her lips were moving. Now they text lies.

My ex wife used to go out on Tuesday night with one of her high school friends Terry. One Tuesday night Gerry called and asked to talk to my wantedwife. I told her no she was out with the girls and asked if I could give her a message. She said she hadn't talked to her for a couple of months and to just tell her Terry called. When my wife got home about midnight, I asked her how her night was. She said she wanted to come home sooner but Terry wanted to stay longer and she had to take her home. I wanted to make sure it was the same Terry so I asked if Terry and her husband still lived in the same place on Lake Drive and my wife said yes.
Then I said, Oh, by the way, Terry called while you were out and wants you to call her. She said she hasn't talked to you for a couple of months.

Complete silence!

tenor.gif

Never been cheating on or at least to my knowledge. Most women don't want to risk losing me.

Send old intimate photos to new girlfriend saying they were recent not because she wanted me(she left me) but because she couldn't stand seeing me happy.

I found out my ex girlfriend was cheating on her other boyfriend with me.

You gotta stop swearing in titles, man. I know the gossip must hurt like no pain ever before, but keep it together, man. This is the internet, not some place designed to watch you fall to pieces and act some kind of fool.

Well. Since we have two teenage kids, one driving, my wife had us install Life360 on our phones to keep track of them.

But I know what's really going on...

A girl who used to be ugly but all of a sudden she got some better looks - avoid those types. They tend to be toxic.

Damn, this is true for one of mine. Almost a full blown sociopath, she was religious but it was like she had done a deal with a devil.

It used to be you could tell when a woman was lying because her lips were moving. Now they text lies.

My ex wife used to go out on Tuesday night with one of her high school friends Terry. One Tuesday night Terry called and asked to talk to my wife. I told her no she was out with the girls and asked if I could give her a message. She said she hadn't talked to her for a couple of months and to just tell her Terry called. When my wife got home about midnight, I asked her how her night was. She said she wanted to come home sooner but Terry wanted to stay longer and she had to take her home. I wanted to make sure it was the same Terry so I asked if Terry and her husband still lived in the same place on Lake Drive and my wife said yes.
Then I said, Oh, by the way, Terry called while you were out and wants you to call her. She said she hasn't talked to you for a couple of months.

Complete silence!
wow-today-sucks-paul-rudd-mrw-overtime-monday-gif.gif

It happened to myself as a 19-year-old with my first love. Twice she took my breath away, the first being when we met and the 2nd being when I learned she had been unfaithful. I was entirely over the moon for her. I trusted them completely so it was a total shock when I found out.

It was some time before I got over that experience and unfortunately, it played a significant role in the failure of other relationships that came afterward. I was untrusting, afraid of being hurt and so kept them at arm's length. A few years went past, perhaps 3 or 4 and I was able at that time to allow partners to get close and learned to trust again.

I've since forgiven my ex for their transgression all those years ago. She was 18 and even as adults people make poor decisions, so how could I still be angry over the decision of a teenager? Those are confusing years and at that age, we aren't always sure about what we want or how we feel.

My only advice to you Connor is simply this:

"O, beware, my lord, of jealousy;
It is the green-ey'd monster, which doth mock
The meat it feeds on. That cuckold lives in bliss,
Who, certain of his fate, loves not his wronger:
But O, what damnèd minutes tells he o'er
Who dotes, yet doubts, suspects, yet strongly loves!
"

Othello Act 3, scene 3, 165–171

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back