Who here has had a women cheat on him or make up bullshit lies about him?

Every woman I've every known has told me she's cheated on somebody.

Every single one.

Now, my girlfriends have never gotten caught and I've asked but they've always denied it, but what are the chances, right?
Because women justify the FUCK out of anything they want to do because they feel like doing it.

I don't trust em.

I’ve said it before on here, this world is not meant for monogamy.

Chicks are evil y'all. You don't even have to be dating em.

A few years back I let my bro and his missus come live with me for awhile.I could tell this chick didn't like me too much and thought I was loser...mostly due to my alcohol and occasionally drug abuse (have always held a steady job tho).

Anyways... this absolute nutter thinks I'm a bad influence on my bro and decides she wants both of them to move out of my place and into her father's house. Soooo instead of saying to my bro (like a normal person) " I don't like living at your bros house, babe. I want to move into my oldman's place". She says "your brothers a creep. He tried to touch me up and has been making sexual advances towards me. Oh yeah and I've also been getting weird creepy phone calls on my mobile and I think it may be him.... no actually, I KNOW it's him".

Needless to say the bloody idiot fell for her deception..hook, line and sinker...

Fast forward a couple years, we have yet to reconcile and they now have two kids I have never seen.

Moral of the story= chicks mang.

WTF.....
I don't know who Id be more mad at. She's a fucking bitch...but if my brother actually thought I would betray him like that...damn.
When she mentioned the phone call thing, that seems like it could have been easily verified by checking both phone records and matching them up to when you were allegedly calling her

To my knowledge, ive never been cheated on.

I don't cheat either. I honestly don't really get the point. Cheating is work. You got to remember all your lies. If i don't want to be with someone, i just tell them and move on to the next.
I aint got time to maintain a web of lies

if you didn't get an iPad out of it, I feel super bad for you.

I don't think I've ever been cheated on. I did it once to a real piece of work ex but she had it coming.

Thats fucked and sad how her cowardly ass would blame you for it. That's what infuriates me most, when they wont own up to their shit and would rather just shift the blame and make up a bullshit lie. I bet her family and most her and your friends believed her right? Cause she is a woman.
They're taught from an early age that they are not responsible for anything they do wrong - that someone else "made them do it." It's a problem caused by the ducking baby boomers raising daughters they all assumed were angels capable of doing no wrong.

So basically she felt she was a prostitute right? You should have asked her if she felt that way and tried to tell he she was no prostitute but in a prick way :D.
It was just kind of shitty all around. She ended up wasting a ton of money on expensive lawyers while my cousin represented me for $500 (mostly covering the filing fees). She was left looking pretty stupid in front of her friends, most of whom believe her. As an aside, there are two things where, when accused, you are guilty until proven innocent: rape and infidelity. I may have fallen out of the good graces of her friends, but I don't really care about that. When I told my buddies about it, they laughed. According to my ex, I was sleeping with a girl in North Carolina while I was in Afghanistan. I must have a long dick...

I had a severely bi-polar woman who would have her switch flipped, would lose her mind completely around childten, assault me, hold knives to her chest and threaten me, and then call the cops to protect herself. When I went 5 years making sure I never touched her, she hit me about 30 times, and threatened to hit me with a chair while I was holding my 2 years old. She's fro. Montenegro, and dummy people from the Balkans back each other up if they are murderers; literally. So a few of her friends would join in the insanity and pretend her Losing her mind was my fault, except when she would occasionally do it to them when I wasn't around... That was different.

Anyways, yes, no accountability, and in the suburbs where people can do civilization without police intervention, the idiot cops stay busy by ensuring women don't have to listen to their husband's in any way.. In exchange for this, there's a little game of "we will let you cops act naughty with us and not tell" going on.. That's their reward. It's sick.

It used to be you could tell when a woman was lying because her lips were moving. Now they text lies.

My ex wife used to go out on Tuesday night with one of her high school friends Terry. One Tuesday night Terry called and asked to talk to my wife. I told her no she was out with the girls and asked if I could give her a message. She said she hadn't talked to her for a couple of months and to just tell her Terry called. When my wife got home about midnight, I asked her how her night was. She said she wanted to come home sooner but Terry wanted to stay longer and she had to take her home. I wanted to make sure it was the same Terry so I asked if Terry and her husband still lived in the same place on Lake Drive and my wife said yes.
Then I said, Oh, by the way, Terry called while you were out and wants you to call her. She said she hasn't talked to you for a couple of months.

Complete silence!

Last edited:
My ex kept telling the entire world that I had a microscopic penis, when in fact my penis is YYYUUUUGGGEEEE!!!!!!

I never seriously dated a psycho or a cheater. I just fucked them, and could care less if they cheated or told lies about me. I stayed friends with all my Exes, always ended it as a gentleman, so I had backup if needed.

It used to be you could tell when a woman was lying because her lips were moving. Now they text lies.

My ex wife used to go out on Tuesday night with one of her high school friends Terry. One Tuesday night Gerry called and asked to talk to my wantedwife. I told her no she was out with the girls and asked if I could give her a message. She said she hadn't talked to her for a couple of months and to just tell her Terry called. When my wife got home about midnight, I asked her how her night was. She said she wanted to come home sooner but Terry wanted to stay longer and she had to take her home. I wanted to make sure it was the same Terry so I asked if Terry and her husband still lived in the same place on Lake Drive and my wife said yes.
Then I said, Oh, by the way, Terry called while you were out and wants you to call her. She said she hasn't talked to you for a couple of months.

Complete silence!
Repped for sharing.

One of my ex-gf's fucked my best friend.....they were both trying to get back at me, for whatever reason. People are fecking retarded.

You know what they say, "Fool me four times...". Personally, You fool me once, shame on you. Fool me, I cant get fooled again.

My ex wife used to go out on Tuesday night with one of her high school friends Terry. One Tuesday night Gerry called and asked to talk to my wantedwife. I told her no she was out with the girls and asked if I could give her a message. She said she hadn't talked to her for a couple of months and to just tell her Terry called. When my wife got home about midnight, I asked her how her night was. She said she wanted to come home sooner but Terry wanted to stay longer and she had to take her home. I wanted to make sure it was the same Terry so I asked if Terry and her husband still lived in the same place on Lake Drive and my wife said yes.

Complete silence!
What a cunt!

My ex kept telling the entire world that I had a microscopic penis, when in fact my penis is YYYUUUUGGGEEEE!!!!!!

Ivana is a bitch!

Last edited:
I don't think I've ever been cheated on. I did it once to a real piece of work ex but she had it coming.

That's exactly what every woman behind every sob story in this thread said too.

Its hilarious to listen to people pretend like there is some massive difference between the sexes. The script is completely reversed when women get together. Sour grapes is all it is.

2 women already cheated and left me for another men. Im 6 years single now and im afraid to love again.

Complete silence!

Its no wonder you are generally so bitter on this topic , sorry that happened to you.

Back