Who here has had a women cheat on him or make up bullshit lies about him? | Page 2

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by ConnorMacGregod, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Madmick Stop Spoiling My TV Life (it's the one I like)

Madmick
    It enraged me, certainly, as I think anyone would be enraged by such incendiary allegations for a crime he didn't commit, but I didn't let it fuck with my mind. I simply went about talking to every single person that I discovered she had told this lie to, and dumped almost all (but not quite all) her dark and dirty secrets simply to destroy her credibility. She was also a little lazy with her lies, and she made claims which I could prove to be objectively untrue.

I was most fortunate in that it turned out I wasn't the first person she did it to, and that she didn't stop after me. Serial victimhood liar. I was able to verify this when I started contacting guys she had told me had done certain things to her. Once I networked with other guys who succumbed to that game I had all the firepower I needed to discredit her.

Nonetheless, I'm sure there are still some people out there who think I did something I didn't do, who judge me for it, and worst of all, who could be in the same room with me and never give any indication that they hold this belief, but rather seethe at me in silence. Oh well. That's life. None of us is God. I see no way to control it.

ConnorMacGregod likes this.
  2. Overpressure Double Yellow Card

Overpressure
    Every woman I've every known has told me she's cheated on somebody.

Every single one.

Now, my girlfriends have never gotten caught and I've asked but they've always denied it, but what are the chances, right?
    Because women justify the FUCK out of anything they want to do because they feel like doing it.

I don't trust em.

mon, mb23100, Krixes and 4 others like this.
  3. DaDamn Green Belt

DaDamn
    I’ve said it before on here, this world is not meant for monogamy.

4. SmilinDesperado Black Belt

SmilinDesperado
    WTF.....
    I don't know who Id be more mad at. She's a fucking bitch...but if my brother actually thought I would betray him like that...damn.
    When she mentioned the phone call thing, that seems like it could have been easily verified by checking both phone records and matching them up to when you were allegedly calling her

5. SmilinDesperado Black Belt

SmilinDesperado
    To my knowledge, ive never been cheated on.

I don't cheat either. I honestly don't really get the point. Cheating is work. You got to remember all your lies. If i don't want to be with someone, i just tell them and move on to the next.
    I aint got time to maintain a web of lies

mon, mb23100 and 9mmafan like this.
  6. 22k Haiku Expert

if you didn't get an iPad out of it, I feel super bad for you.

j123 and ssBaldy like this.
  7. Dr. Will White Belt

Dr. Will
    A girl who used to be ugly but all of a sudden she got some better looks - avoid those types. They tend to be toxic.

mon likes this.
  8. UFC=Pride Brown Belt

UFC=Pride
    I don't think I've ever been cheated on. I did it once to a real piece of work ex but she had it coming.

9. Jack Reacheround Never Go Black

Jack Reacheround
    They're taught from an early age that they are not responsible for anything they do wrong - that someone else "made them do it." It's a problem caused by the ducking baby boomers raising daughters they all assumed were angels capable of doing no wrong.

10. sub_thug Red Belt

sub_thug
    It was just kind of shitty all around. She ended up wasting a ton of money on expensive lawyers while my cousin represented me for $500 (mostly covering the filing fees). She was left looking pretty stupid in front of her friends, most of whom believe her. As an aside, there are two things where, when accused, you are guilty until proven innocent: rape and infidelity. I may have fallen out of the good graces of her friends, but I don't really care about that. When I told my buddies about it, they laughed. According to my ex, I was sleeping with a girl in North Carolina while I was in Afghanistan. I must have a long dick...

Krixes, ssBaldy and Reyesnuthugr like this.
  11. Amerikuracana Titanium Belt

Amerikuracana
    I had a severely bi-polar woman who would have her switch flipped, would lose her mind completely around childten, assault me, hold knives to her chest and threaten me, and then call the cops to protect herself. When I went 5 years making sure I never touched her, she hit me about 30 times, and threatened to hit me with a chair while I was holding my 2 years old. She's fro. Montenegro, and dummy people from the Balkans back each other up if they are murderers; literally. So a few of her friends would join in the insanity and pretend her Losing her mind was my fault, except when she would occasionally do it to them when I wasn't around... That was different.

Anyways, yes, no accountability, and in the suburbs where people can do civilization without police intervention, the idiot cops stay busy by ensuring women don't have to listen to their husband's in any way.. In exchange for this, there's a little game of "we will let you cops act naughty with us and not tell" going on.. That's their reward. It's sick.

12. ralphc1 Gold Belt

ralphc1
    It used to be you could tell when a woman was lying because her lips were moving. Now they text lies.

My ex wife used to go out on Tuesday night with one of her high school friends Terry. One Tuesday night Terry called and asked to talk to my wife. I told her no she was out with the girls and asked if I could give her a message. She said she hadn't talked to her for a couple of months and to just tell her Terry called. When my wife got home about midnight, I asked her how her night was. She said she wanted to come home sooner but Terry wanted to stay longer and she had to take her home. I wanted to make sure it was the same Terry so I asked if Terry and her husband still lived in the same place on Lake Drive and my wife said yes.
    Then I said, Oh, by the way, Terry called while you were out and wants you to call her. She said she hasn't talked to you for a couple of months.

Complete silence!

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    Madmick, mon, Scerpi and 4 others like this.
  13. 9mmafan Double Yellow Card

9mmafan
    My ex kept telling the entire world that I had a microscopic penis, when in fact my penis is YYYUUUUGGGEEEE!!!!!!

14. I Am Legion Brown Belt

I Am Legion
    I never seriously dated a psycho or a cheater. I just fucked them, and could care less if they cheated or told lies about me. I stayed friends with all my Exes, always ended it as a gentleman, so I had backup if needed.

15. steve38 Brown Belt

steve38
    Repped for sharing.

16. steve38 Brown Belt

steve38
    One of my ex-gf's fucked my best friend.....they were both trying to get back at me, for whatever reason. People are fecking retarded.

17. pookiyama Orange Belt

pookiyama
    You know what they say, "Fool me four times...". Personally, You fool me once, shame on you. Fool me, I cant get fooled again.

18. ssBaldy Purple Belt

ssBaldy
    What a cunt!

19. ralphc1 Gold Belt

ralphc1
    Ivana is a bitch!

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    Zax0r likes this.
  20. Al Gorithm Black Belt

Al Gorithm
    That's exactly what every woman behind every sob story in this thread said too.

Its hilarious to listen to people pretend like there is some massive difference between the sexes. The script is completely reversed when women get together. Sour grapes is all it is.