Who here has had a women cheat on him or make up bullshit lies about him?

ConnorMacGregod

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I thought it was important to talk about how woman get away with anything in the world without repercussion. They think because they are weaker than us man that we should protect then and shit. Truth is they are lieing deceitful cheating and vile. I can tell you of 4 times I have been cheated on and so so many times I have been lied and deceived by woman. They conceive little lies and within days it turns to a huge lie which they cant get out of.

So what are some of your stories of these vile creatures sherdog?

This can be like a therapy or treatment session for us to get out how we feel.

exwife ,she kept trying to elaborate her lies,and tripped her self up,then tried to blame me for it. to this day,even though she married the guy she was cheating on me with,she denies it.

exwife ,she kept trying to elaborate her lies,and tripped her self up,then tried to blame me for it. to this day,even though she married the guy she was cheating on me with,she denies it.

Thats fucked and sad how her cowardly ass would blame you for it. That's what infuriates me most, when they wont own up to their shit and would rather just shift the blame and make up a bullshit lie. I bet her family and most her and your friends believed her right? Cause she is a woman.

Last edited:
It's ok TS you'll move on from this one that broke your heart. There are many women out there bruh.

To the best of my knowledge I can't say it's ever happened. If it was/did I moved on after the end and couldn't care less as long as they stay the fuck away.

Count your blessings mate, plenty of people have found out after 3 kids and 15 years of marriage. She's done you a favour but you're not seeing it.

My rule of life- once can be a mistake, twice a coincidence but 3 times is a pattern.

You've had this happen 4 times, one way or another you're responsible. Could be anything from a shit root to just bad choice in women, whatever it is you need to address it before it destroys your ability to have a meaningful, productive relationship.

When a behaviour towards you is negative always check your own first and address any faults, than look at others. Test than address the result, negative gets a negative response from you and positive gets positive.

I used to date the wrong women for me and be pulling my hair out arguing with the bloody things. Than I grew up and excepted that they're only in my life through choice, 100% my choice. Every second of a relationship is my choice, from the meeting to the body to the end, no one else but mine. Quite liberating when you think of it but also confronting.

Not to sink the boot in, feel for you but misery loves company and a thread like this will make it worse in the long term as it'll reinforce negative beliefs that are solely your choice making it less likely you'll address the problem and more likely that you'll repeat the mistakes of the past.

And yes some of them are raving fucking lunatics but it doesn't change what I said. It's all your choice.

you gotta stop relying on people, you gotta get good enough with women to be able to not have to rely on 1 woman for your emotional and sexual needs, just bang chick after chick, getting good with women is all figured out you dont need to be some model you juts need to work hard at learning pick up then go and practice till u can get women easy

Think of it like boxing , you first spar you gonna suck get blown out, after a while of practice however you start getting good and winning on the score card, dont take the early losses personal its not personal its all about non personal things that can be acquired with training like confidence humor etc

Its only personal for women if they get rejected its because of their biology something they cant change. If a guy gets rejected its usually because hes unsure of himself hurt etc thats something changeable its a temporary mental feeling, not you.

My crazy high school sweetheart (well, one of two). For a while apparently she was telling people I sexually abused her. I made sure to confront that. She had tendencies towards pathological lying, though, so it wasn't like I didn't know I was playing with fire.

Ex wife lied and said I hit and cheated on her. She thought she could take me to the cleaners when we got divorced. When they asked her prove anything, she pointed to the court of public opinion that she had grown from her friends. When asked for literally anything else, she had nothing because it wasn't true. That horrible woman felt angry that we had spent several years together, and she wanted to be "compensated for her time." Some people are just terrible, so what can you do other than learn to spot it for the next time?

Every girl I ever dated apart from my wife lied about money. It wasn't like I gave a fuck but they'd buy stupid shit and lie about it anyway.

Cheating is the biggest reason why people quit relationships, whether they're cheated on or are doing the cheating. It's not necessarily that it's something about you that repels them and makes them look elsewhere, it's that cheating is often a subconscious exit strategy, or an attempt for them to find an element in their personality they felt laid dormant or 'lost'.

I think in this day and age, it's important to find a woman who possesses the right qualities to make for a good, stable partner. Being a 'cool, badass chick' doesn't make them worthy of a relationship, they must have those decent qualities. If it doesn't work out even after that, at least you pushed to get the best for yourself.

Guys cheat too, I think we forget that like guys, girls are just the same, they're human.

There's nothing a girl would dislike more than seeing you elevate to the next level, living a life with evolved meaning, attracting new people into your life and just living life. This should be your natural response to if someone cheats, you're not doing it for them, they're just tickling that part of your character that stands for something better in life.

I was cheated on when I was 12, that's not much of a story but it did make me weary of things.

12? Who cheated on you at 12 , a catholic priest.......your scout master ?

Ex wife lied and said I hit and cheated on her. She thought she could take me to the cleaners when we got divorced. When they asked her prove anything, she pointed to the court of public opinion that she had grown from her friends. When asked for literally anything else, she had nothing because it wasn't true. That horrible woman felt angry that we had spent several years together, and she wanted to be "compensated for her time." Some people are just terrible, so what can you do other than learn to spot it for the next time?

So basically she felt she was a prostitute right? You should have asked her if she felt that way and tried to tell he she was no prostitute but in a prick way :D.

My crazy high school sweetheart (well, one of two). For a while apparently she was telling people I sexually abused her. I made sure to confront that. She had tendencies towards pathological lying, though, so it wasn't like I didn't know I was playing with fire.

Did it fuck with your mind though? being accused of that? I am saying it cause maybe a few or one of her friends might have believed that lied.

1 that I definitely caught when I was a teen. It was OK though, I was seeing 2 other girls on the side!

bork1}

Chicks are evil y'all. You don't even have to be dating em.

A few years back I let my bro and his missus come live with me for awhile.I could tell this chick didn't like me too much and thought I was loser...mostly due to my alcohol and occasionally drug abuse (have always held a steady job tho).

Anyways... this absolute nutter thinks I'm a bad influence on my bro and decides she wants both of them to move out of my place and into her father's house. Soooo instead of saying to my bro (like a normal person) " I don't like living at your bros house, babe. I want to move into my oldman's place". She says "your brothers a creep. He tried to touch me up and has been making sexual advances towards me. Oh yeah and I've also been getting weird creepy phone calls on my mobile and I think it may be him.... no actually, I KNOW it's him".

Needless to say the bloody idiot fell for her deception..hook, line and sinker...

Fast forward a couple years, we have yet to reconcile and they now have two kids I have never seen.

Moral of the story= chicks mang.

Chicks are evil y'all. You don't even have to be dating em.

A few years back I let my bro and his missus come live with me for awhile.I could tell this chick didn't like me too much and thought I was loser...mostly due to my alcohol and occasionally drug abuse (have always held a steady job tho).

Anyways... this absolute nutter thinks I'm a bad influence on my bro and decides she wants both of them to move out of my place and into her father's house. Soooo instead of saying to my bro (like a normal person) " I don't like living at your bros house, babe. I want to move into my oldman's place". She says "your brothers a creep. He tried to touch me up and has been making sexual advances towards me. Oh yeah and I've also been getting weird creepy phone calls on my mobile and I think it may be him.... no actually, I KNOW it's him".

Needless to say the bloody idiot fell for her deception..hook, line and sinker...

Fast forward a couple years, we have yet to reconcile and they now have two kids I have never seen.

Moral of the story= chicks mang.

So this is where BROS BEFORE HOES came from, sad!

<mma1>

Thats fucked and sad how her cowardly ass would blame you for it. That's what infuriates me most, when they wont own up to their shit and would rather just shift the blame and make up a bullshit lie. I bet her family and most her and your friends believed her right? Cause she is a woman.
yep,and the kids have as well,plus I'm currently going through the family courts cause that fucking bitch is trying to get me to give up my parental rights,and get their names changed to his.

yep,and the kids have as well,plus I'm currently going through the family courts cause that fucking bitch is trying to get me to give up my parental rights,and get their names changed to his.
You're not even a has-been.. you're neverwas!!

Did it fuck with your mind though? being accused of that? I am saying it cause maybe a few or one of her friends might have believed that lied.
It enraged me, certainly, as I think anyone would be enraged by such incendiary allegations for a crime he didn't commit, but I didn't let it fuck with my mind. I simply went about talking to every single person that I discovered she had told this lie to, and dumped almost all (but not quite all) her dark and dirty secrets simply to destroy her credibility. She was also a little lazy with her lies, and she made claims which I could prove to be objectively untrue.

I was most fortunate in that it turned out I wasn't the first person she did it to, and that she didn't stop after me. Serial victimhood liar. I was able to verify this when I started contacting guys she had told me had done certain things to her. Once I networked with other guys who succumbed to that game I had all the firepower I needed to discredit her.

Nonetheless, I'm sure there are still some people out there who think I did something I didn't do, who judge me for it, and worst of all, who could be in the same room with me and never give any indication that they hold this belief, but rather seethe at me in silence. Oh well. That's life. None of us is God. I see no way to control it.

Back