Who else went 24-0 like Khabib in MMA?

People slamming his record are fools. How is he supposed to fight elite competition in Russia where there aren't any? Also if he was really overrated and a can crusher then he should have had a loss in UFC by now. Not his fault that UFC is full of cans too.
He has lost in the UFC, to Tibau. That fight was a pretty clear 30-27 Tibau.

Your the twat who said MJ was his best win.... then went about ranting how he merely beat RDA but didn't "pummel" him. <36>

No you idiot that wasn't me that said MJ was his best win. Go back and look. FFS no wonder I stopped posting in the heavies, its a shit show these days.

I pointed out two things: that Khabib really did no damage to RDA (true) and that Khabib was gifted the DEC vs Tibau (also true).

Care to try again little fella?

Jon Jones was fighting the likes of Rampage by his 15th fight. Khabib fought nobodies like Vadim Sandulskiy.

No you idiot that wasn't me that said MJ was his best win. Go back and look. FFS no wonder I stopped posting in the heavies, its a shit show these days.

I pointed out two things: that Khabib really did no damage to RDA (true) and that Khabib was gifted the DEC vs Tibau (also true).

Care to try again little fella?

I've replied to you Tibau nutgrabbers a dozen times in the past.

You want me to repeat the same points, then click search.

24-0, just accept it. <{pray-uh}>

Besides Frank Dux and Rickson

Miguel Torres was 37-1 3x defending champ and avenged his only loss by armbar.

Matt Hughes was 41-4 with 7 UFC title defenses. He did this while fighting the best guys in the world for years.

Khabibs run is impressive, but continuing to win fights while fighting nothing but top 10 ranked guys would be much more impressive, as of right now his only big win is RDA

Edit forgot about Michael Johnson

Last edited:
I've replied to you Tibau nutgrabbers a dozen times in the past.

You want me to repeat the same points, then click search.

24-0, just accept it. <{pray-uh}>

I am sorry your reading comprehension is so horrible. First you respond to me about someone else's post, then you just ignore the part where I called Tibau a steroid cheat. I tried to give you a fair chance here, but you chose the "I'm gonna be an ignorant cunt" route.

Carry on then, don't let me get in the way of your gargling some Dagastani nutsack

Besides Frank Dux and Rickson

Miguel Torres was 37-1 3x defending champ and avenged his only loss by armbar.

Matt Hughes was 41-4 with 7 UFC title defenses. He did this while fighting the best guys in the world for years.

Khabibs run is impressive, but continuing to win fights while fighting nothing but top 10 ranked guys would be much more impressive, as of right now his only big win is RDA

Agreed that nothing lasts forever and Khabib is no invincible.

But can't blame him when guys like Giblert, Eddie Alvarez and Nate Diaz openly ducked him. RDA was the only one brave enough to take him on, and he got a one-way beatdown.

Nate's refused to fight him like 3 times now, last time even outright asked for $20 million to fight again over a simple rumor he might have to face Khabib next.

Agreed that nothing lasts forever and Khabib is no invincible.

But can't blame him when guys like Giblert, Eddie Alvarez and Nate Diaz openly ducked him. RDA was the only one brave enough to take him on, and he got a one-way beatdown.

Nate's refused to fight him like 3 times now, last time even outright asked for $20 million to fight again over a simple rumor he might have to face Khabib next.

Sure- no arguments there.

I guess what I'm saying is that going 4-0 against contenders or 2-0 in title fights > 22-0 vs mostly regional level guys.

Khabib has amaIng potential but is still somewhat unproven at least relative to his 24-0 record

Me, but it was on the underground no pussy punk ass wrestling fighting championship. Or UNPPAWFC for short.

A casual like you probably hasn't heard of it.

Not undefeated but unbeaten streak streak, Igor went 37 fights before he picked up another lose. And then the Ironman himself, Travis Fulton had a 40 fight undefeated streak

Fitch and Sanchez had pretty good undefeated records if I remember correctly.

He has lost in the UFC, to Tibau. That fight was a pretty clear 30-27 Tibau.
The only thing that matters is the opinion of the judges and what's in the record books, which is a win for Khabib. Your opinion is irrelevant.

You just mad Conor got tapped out by cans and Khabib didn't lol
You're just mad Habibi has been in the UFC since 2012 and couldn't even become champ in his own weight division.

Meanwhile...

Third belt comin'

John Strawn went 29-0 before his first loss. Dude was crushing cans back in 01' lol

You're just mad Habibi has been in the UFC since 2012 and couldn't even become champ in his own weight division.

Meanwhile...

Third belt comin'

Belts are meaningless.

Khabib is undefeated. That is all that matters.

He'll beno 24-1 come March 4th so who cares.

Meanwhile...

Third belt comin'
You say couldn't like he failed at something. The man is undefeated. Not everyone get a titleshot for their first fight in a division

Last edited:
Back