Who else went 24-0 like Khabib in MMA?

Fedor, and soon enough - Jones

You can't change losses even tho I agree and wish we could Fedor shouldn't have lost to Kohsaka and jones to Hamill but I think fedor lost to Arona and jones imo got the hell beat out of him by Gus so it kind of evens out.

It's easy to say he's fighting cans when elite competition don't sign to fight him.
We'll see if he's got the same level of tenacity after his knee surgery.

Machida went 16-0 and Jones is technically 22-0. Almeida was 21-0. Fedor as well
No no no... TECHNICALLY Jones had a loss from a DQ.

I know what you're trying to say, but TECHNICALLY he is not 22-0.

The records of the guys that Khabib beat(at the time he fought them) prior to coming to the UFC:

0-0
0-4
1-0
2-0
0-0
1-0
2-0
2-1
4-3
4-1
12-9
0-2
1-1
4-3
0-0
22-22

Nice, what a streak

People slamming his record are fools. How is he supposed to fight elite competition in Russia where there aren't any? Also if he was really overrated and a can crusher then he should have had a loss in UFC by now. Not his fault that UFC is full of cans too.

Best win is MJ?..

You missed when he pummeled RDA?

And MJ beat Ferguson, Prorier and Barboza, mind you.

"Pummeled" LOL. He controlled RDA yes, but did almost no damage at all. I just rewatched that fight again for the 2nd time in the last 2 weeks. Nice positional grappling by Khabib, but hardly any sort of a beatdown.

Oh, I also watched Khabib/Tibau yet again. LOL @ anyone that thinks Khabib actually deserved that decision. Tibau stuffed EVERY takedown attempt in the fight by Khabib, and Khabib did nothing standing. Tibau didn't exactly set the world on fire either, but he won the fight. Judges were sniffing glue or something during that fight.

Khabib should have a loss. Tibau is a steroid cheat so whatever, it's not like anyone should feel bad for him, but that aside he beat Khabib.

"Pummeled" LOL. He controlled RDA yes, but did almost no damage at all. I just rewatched that fight again for the 2nd time in the last 2 weeks. Nice positional grappling by Khabib, but hardly any sort of a beatdown.

Oh, I also watched Khabib/Tibau yet again. LOL @ anyone that thinks Khabib actually deserved that decision. Tibau stuffed EVERY takedown attempt in the fight by Khabib, and Khabib did nothing standing. Tibau didn't exactly set the world on fire either, but he won the fight. Judges were sniffing glue or something during that fight.

Khabib should have a loss. Tibau is a steroid cheat so whatever, it's not like anyone should feel bad for him, but that aside he beat Khabib.

RLu9Tfq.gif

Fight Matrix has igor vovchanchyn on a 42 fight win streak at one point in his career. But I only counted 37 on his wiki Paige. Sorry that he had two losses in the but a win streak like that is still impressive as fuck.. and blows your buddies away by 13 fights.

Machida went 16-0 and Jones is technically 22-0. Almeida was 21-0. Fedor as well

Fedor, and soon enough - Jones

Fedor... against better competition too. 7 fights against former UFC champs, 2 fights against the pride champ, the pride owgp winner, the UFC tournament winner, Adcc champions, k1 winners, and Olympic medalists...

Finishing most and only losing one round...khabib is trying to enter fedor territory if he wins the title and defends it a dozen times lol

Fedor was never 24 - 0.

LOL.

Great reply. A pointless GIF. Carry on little guy, glad you joined the site to contribute this amazing stuff.

Your the twat who said MJ was his best win.... then went about ranting how he merely beat RDA but didn't "pummel" him. <36>

Back