Who else went 24-0 like Khabib in MMA?

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Who else has won like Khabib has won in MMA?

Khabib-Nurmagomedov.jpg

24-0, nobody does this. You think is easy? Ok, show me who else has done this....

JDS went 9-0 against better competition than Khabib in the UFC. Anderson went 16-0. Not everyone has the luxury of padding their records with a bunch of Russian cans before they come to the UFC.

Machida went 16-0 and Jones is technically 22-0. Almeida was 21-0. Fedor as well

JDS went 9-0 against better competition than Khabib in the UFC. Anderson went 16-0. Not everyone has the luxury of padding their records with a bunch of Russian cans before they come to the UFC.

So why aren't there more people 24-0 outside of the UFC?

Fedor, and soon enough - Jones

Cause not many fighters fought exclusively cans before crossing over.

Please give me 1 name WORLDWIDE in all of history that has gone 24-0 in full contact MMA.

Nobody. Even Fedor and Jones have a DQ loss, Khabib doesn't even have that. Haters like to hate but even the greatest of them have had losses to cans or average fighters. What Khabib has done is nothing short of spectacular and from here on wards he is only going to add big names to his resume. Future LW Goat.

Fedor... against better competition too. 7 fights against former UFC champs, 2 fights against the pride champ, the pride owgp winner, the UFC tournament winner, Adcc champions, k1 winners, and Olympic medalists...

Finishing most and only losing one round...khabib is trying to enter fedor territory if he wins the title and defends it a dozen times lol

If he runs through Tony and Conor he must be in GOAT talks. At least in terms of LW division.

Lol nobody in MMA had the luxury of fighting that many consecutive bums.... GSP was fighting the number 1 P4P fighter in MMA by his 8th fight.

Back