Who else seeks revenge like Conor McGregor?

Also means he never legitimately lost a title.
LOL some of you load garglers , it was probably you, have stated in the past that as Conor never actually lost the title, but was stripped for stalling the division , that the Khabib fight was actually a defence...
How did that work out for him then?
tenor (3).gif

Mods, please stop this guy from spamming idiotic Conor threads.

I respect anyone that calls for an immediate rematch after getting comfortably beat.

Did Mas want to rematch Colby? Felt like Colby took his soul, I recall him in near tears in the locker.

He means the sucker punch assault.

Almost everyone who loses would like a rematch, but there is 0 reason for the person who just beat them to accept a rematch unless it's another main event with Conor for a pile of money. Everyone else gets a win and wants to move up to a bigger fight.

Conor is the Wile E. Coyote of revenge in the MMA world, Joe.

He wasn’t defending champ, Conor never lost his belts in a fight. He was stripped.
That's right, because he is a joke who hasn't once defended any belt in any org he's ever win, Sean Bongwongster.

You're pathetic.

Oh I got another one. Burns wants to fight Belal again, after a loop sided decision loss just recently.

Burns is one of my favorite at WW but Belal is putting all the pieces together and improving. I don't see it going any differently in a rematch.

Back