Who else is rooting for Ruthless Robbie Lawler to Viciously KO Cowboy Cerrone?

Robbie is deflated after USADA and worn torn, I wouldn't be so confident.

That's a possibility, but it could be residual damage from both the Condit and Rory fights. I don't think any of those 3 men will be the same.

Never rooting for Cowboy Cerrone, never rooting against Ruthless Robbie Lawler. Couldn't be more perfect.

I enjoy both fighters but I'd like to see Cerrone pull this one out.

As a Lawler fan I'm hoping that he bounces back strong. I'm not happy that it will have to be at the expense of Cowboy but it is what it is.

Yup hoping for a Robbie win too, I don't really like or dislike Cerrone, I am 50/50 on him, not overly bothered. But I always been a fan of Robbie.. hope he can put 1 more title run together in the future..

I know, right? Winning fight of the year 3 times in a row. Psst, what an amateur.
If Robbie was so great, how come Tyron Woodley didn't get propelled to the front of the WW division after he smoked Robbie?

Masvidal got some hype after crushing Cerrone, McGregor became unstoppable after crushing Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman was pushed to the front of the MW division after sleeping Anderson and breaking him in half.

Tyron Woodley sleeps Robbie Lawler and nothing. People act like that fight never even happened.

That only happens when you are not really that great. Yes, a certain portion of fanatical fans love Robbie Lawler, but his UFC reseume doesn't stack up to the hype he gets.

Dude said he would take "Conor's soul," and that was hyped, but when has Robbie Lawler demonstrated a history of taking souls in the UFC. Just tell me, no need for sarcasm.

I personally think Robbie is a little overrated. The MacDonald fight is a classic. But he was slumped by pillow fist Nick Diaz. The recently by Tyron Woodley.

The Hendricks fights are forgettable. Nothing happned in the Condit fighter expect for one guy marching forward with minimal output, and the other dancing around the Octagon throwing pitter patter shots.

What are these UFC fights that made Robbie such a legend? I really want to know.
You know nothing son but I forgive you little grass hopes!

As a longtime fan of Robbie Lawler, I hope he starts off his comeback by knocking Cowboy the fuck out. Never was a fan of Cowboy or his schtick, and he's tailor made against Robbie and pressure boxing. I want to see Cowboy stiff and twitching on the canvas, while Robbie jumps onto the side of the Octagon.
giphy.gif

Cowboy struggles a lot against southpaws. Nate, Rda twice, Bendo and Pettis fought in southpaw against him. On top of that Robbie is a pressuring boxer. Cowboy will get koed.

i root for robbie but i´m not hating on cowboy

guy´s a little bit overrated and cocky

but ALWAYS brings a fight

I want cowboy to win. I loved the WW run he was on before Masvidal and want to see him back in contention

Fuck yeah.

Cowboys fights are great because someone always gets battered, and I enjoy the result either way because I'm completely indifferent to Cerrone.

Lawler is awesome though. I hope he destroys him.

Not gonna happen. Cowboy is going to pull out of the fight. Save this post for when it happens.

This is one of those times I am preying for no finish.

Let this WARship service go the full time and may the canvas be painted in Blessed Crimson

I root for Robbie to viciously KO everyone. His fights are so exciting, he was for sure the most exciting champ we had before Woodley killed him. Now I'd have to say it's probably Stipe or Conor but Conor won't defend his belt so Stipe.

Back