Who else is rooting for Ruthless Robbie Lawler to Viciously KO Cowboy Cerrone?

As a longtime fan of Robbie Lawler, I hope he starts off his comeback by knocking Cowboy the fuck out. Never was a fan of Cowboy or his schtick, and he's tailor made against Robbie and pressure boxing. I want to see Cowboy stiff and twitching on the canvas, while Robbie jumps onto the side of the Octagon.
I wanna see you twitching.

I love the discipline of Cowboy's undiscipline but I don't see how he wins here.

Robbie should absolutely rape Donald, he's an awful matchup for him.

Gonna be really happy if Robbie scores a brutal finish, I'm a fan of him and also can't stand Cerrone.

I like both but agree this match up is great for lawler.

I'm rooting that old Lawler gets back and that's about it.

Without that...meh

I'd love to see him finish Cerrone the same way he did Trigg. That answer your question?

I will be rooting for Lawler, I'm not overly found of either guy but yea I never was on the Cowboy train.

If Robbie was so great, how come Tyron Woodley didn't get propelled to the front of the WW division after he smoked Robbie?

Masvidal got some hype after crushing Cerrone, McGregor became unstoppable after crushing Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman was pushed to the front of the MW division after sleeping Anderson and breaking him in half.

Tyron Woodley sleeps Robbie Lawler and nothing. People act like that fight never even happened.

That only happens when you are not really that great. Yes, a certain portion of fanatical fans love Robbie Lawler, but his UFC reseume doesn't stack up to the hype he gets.

Dude said he would take "Conor's soul," and that was hyped, but when has Robbie Lawler demonstrated a history of taking souls in the UFC. Just tell me, no need for sarcasm.
Tyron got the fucking title you dumbass. He is literally the front wall of the WW divison. Edit: Also he(Lawler) has wins over MacDonald, Condit, Brown, Koscheck, Ellenberger and Hendricks. All were top 10 WW when he beat them, so how the fuck does his resume not live up to the hype? He has 4 FOTN and 1 KOTN, if you don't like him thats fine but to say that he isn't a good fighter is ridiculous. Also TYRON HAS THE FUCKING TITLE!!!!

Last edited:
Tyron was literally propelled to the front of the WW division when he KOd Robbie.

He's the champ, that's the front of the W division.
Stop being cute. The media didn't go on for weeks talking about that fight. That fight doesn't even get talked about in Sherdog.

Every time Conor's name comes up, a "he beat Aldo in 13 seconds" line follows it. Why? Because Aldo had a reputation backed by evidence, so the UFC and its shills use Aldo's reputation to propel Conor.

I don't hear any "You better respect Tyron Woodley, he KO Robbie with punch" arguments.
If you think the condit fight nothing happened then you should just stop watching mma.
Ok, I will give you Condit and MacDonald, that is 2 fights.

All I am saying is that the reputation is not supported by a lot of evidence, the fact that nobody is mentioning a long list of classic fights, tells a lot.

Stop being cute. The media didn't go on for weeks talking about that fight. That fight doesn't even get talked about in Sherdog.

Every time Conor's name comes up, a "he beat Aldo in 13 seconds" line follows it. Why? Because Aldo had a reputation backed by evidence, so the UFC and its shills use Aldo's reputation to propel Conor.

I don't hear any "You better respect Tyron Woodley, he KO Robbie with punch" arguments.

Ok, I will give you Condit and MacDonald, that is 2 fights.

All I am saying is that the reputation is not supported by a lot of evidence, the fact that nobody is mentioning a long list of classic fights, tells a lot.
Matt brown fight was good, both Hendricks fights were good. Manhoef was killing his legs until getting brutally KOd . Everything before that was pretty hot and cold until you go to dome earlier fights like the brutal KO over trigg and linland

I ask for some evidence of these "ruthless" performances that Robbie has had in the UFC, and nobody is able to provide it.

The MacDonald fight was a CLASSIC, but that has not been the normal with Robbie.

I didn't think the Condit fight was that great, but I will give that one, because a lot of people thought it was fight of the year.

So, one ruthless fight and one good performance, and the media is portraying Robbies as a "nightmare" in the Octagon.

But where is the evidence?

Well, since his return to the UFC, he's also KO'd Kos, Voelker and Ellenberger. Not to mention he's been KO'ing people since like 2002 or some nonsense like that. He's had a lot of violent and sudden finishes in his career.

I want Lawler to beat Cerrone so bad that Cerrone would stop thinking that he is a cowboy and start talking he is a made of america Indian

Not gonna happen. Cowboy is going to pull out of the fight. Save this post for when it happens.
Knew it. Cerrone is not as tough as some people seem to think. He struggles with the mental game. He could be great but gives his opponents too much respect.

Back