Who else is rooting for Ruthless Robbie Lawler to Viciously KO Cowboy Cerrone?

Hardkore

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
As a longtime fan of Robbie Lawler, I hope he starts off his comeback by knocking Cowboy the fuck out. Never was a fan of Cowboy or his schtick, and he's tailor made against Robbie and pressure boxing. I want to see Cowboy stiff and twitching on the canvas, while Robbie jumps onto the side of the Octagon.

I just want a JUST BLEED fight, don't care who wins. Both of them are warriors

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Robbie should absolutely rape Donald, he's an awful matchup for him.

Gonna be really happy if Robbie scores a brutal finish, I'm a fan of him and also can't stand Cerrone.

Hoping Cerrone flatlines Lawler with a Headkick. Nothing against Robbie, but I like Donald.

I personally think Robbie is a little overrated. The MacDonald fight is a classic. But he was slumped by pillow fist Nick Diaz. The recently by Tyron Woodley.

The Hendricks fights are forgettable. Nothing happned in the Condit fighter expect for one guy marching forward with minimal output, and the other dancing around the Octagon throwing pitter patter shots.

What are these UFC fights that made Robbie such a legend? I really want to know.

I really like both guys but will probably root for Lawler.

Hopefully the damage isn't getting him too much because Cowboy will have a speed advantage.

Robbie's hands and power should be bad news for Cowboy who has been getting hurt a bit recently and never fared well against boxing based fighters.

I personally think Robbie is a little overrated. The MacDonald fight is a classic. But he was slumped by pillow fist Nick Diaz. The recently by Tyron Woodley.

The Hendricks fights are forgettable. Nothing happned in the Condit fighter expect for one guy marching forward with minimal output, and the other dancing around the Octagon throwing pitter patter shots.

What are these UFC fights that made Robbie such a legend?
I really want to know.

Casual...

I really like both guys but will probably root for Lawler.

Hopefully the damage isn't getting him too much because Cowboy will have a speed advantage.

Robbie's hands and power should be bad news for Cowboy who has been getting hurt a bit recently and never fared well against boxing based fighters.

I really don't think Cowboy is that much faster than Robbie, and he's going to be in trouble when Robbie gets inside on him.

What are these UFC fights that made Robbie such a legend? I really want to know.

C'mon buddy.

Vs MacDonald and Condit were back to back all time classics with a tonne of damage, super close, momentum shifts and belt on the line.

The first Hendricks fight was excellent too.

After the GSP era, he was a breath of fresh air and a great comeback story.

Dude bangs as well, what's not to like?

I want Robbie to win, but I'm really just hoping to see a relatively long, violent fight with a beautiful finish.

I'll be rooting for Cowboy. Land that switch kick Donald Cerro-nay!

I know, right? Winning fight of the year 3 times in a row. Psst, what an amateur.

I really don't think Cowboy is that much faster than Robbie, and he's going to be in trouble when Robbie gets inside on him.
Being that Donald was struggling with Brown on the feet (who's as tough as they come, but not really the fastest dude), I really feel confident in Robbie's chances. It probably won't be a quick finish, unless he hits him in the liver, but I do think Robbie will dismantle him.

Robbie should absolutely rape Donald, he's an awful matchup for him.

Gonna be really happy if Robbie scores a brutal finish, I'm a fan of him and also can't stand Cerrone.

Robbie is deflated after USADA and worn torn, I wouldn't be so confident.

Cowboy Jabroni sucks against guys that can strike, move forward and pressure him. The only way Robbie loses the fight is if he stands still, let's Jabroni dictate the pace to get comfortable and tee off kicks. And you know that shit ain't happening.

I'm expecting an RDA type of beatdown. Quick and vicious.

I just want to see both fighters go in there and try to finish the other and this fight has 2 guys that do that every time out so I really don't care who wins this should be a wicked fight.

C'mon buddy.

Vs MacDonald and Condit were back to back all time classics with a tonne of damage, super close, momentum shifts and belt on the line.

The first Hendricks fight was excellent too.

After the GSP era, he was a breath of fresh air and a great comeback story.

Dude bangs as well, what's not to like?

I know, right? Winning fight of the year 3 times in a row. Psst, what an amateur.

I couldn't believe that guy posted that.. And I think he was serious and not trolling.

Back