Who else feels that Mousasi would beat Whittaker?

styles make fights gegard has great striking but hes mostly a kicker and robert has great kicks unorthodox due to his tma background so i think the boxing will determine the outcome gegard isnt a good boxer robert has better hands Robert broke his hand n round 1 of the fight last night too so he fought the rest of that fight 1 handed people dont take that into consideration

Jacare is really Mousasi's weakness IMHO but you could argue the formers age and the latters more tactical game perhaps make that easier now.

He possibly could. I want to see that fight.

thats strange that u thought that romero is alot bigger than him side size robert even made 170 so shows he sint that big guys like alan belcher walk around at 235 and cut to 185 i go to 170 and im around 200 and im even a average sized 170 by todays standards gegard use to fight at 205 hes 6 3 and good sized not skinny not super thick
Gegard is 6"1, 6"2 tops and slim. Robs shorter 5"10-5"11 but wider. Remember, Lyoto was LHW champ and nobody mentions size advantage with him because its quite stupid. Rumble was also WW.

Mousasi's a better striker and grappler than Whitaker. He knows it, so here hopes he comes back to the UFC and finally wins gold there.

Sorry but this trumps all of Mou-sassy's accomplishments
View attachment 392375
Bisping was champ -lol.
That takes care of that .
Bisping was offered Mousasi title shot but mike-lol- said " Bisping Mousasi is bad for business "
Gegard was on 5 fight stoppage streak and was on cusp of title shot before HE LEFT.
He now is champ AGAIN LIKE HE'S BEEN FOR EVERY ORGANIZATION HES FOUGHT FOR.
12-3 under zuffa banner 9-3 UFC. This is what we call a successful run.They wanted to pay peanuts, now he's making pen plenty of cabbage and that sponser $$(which for him is pretty major)
I still dont understand what the UFC failed to do last summer

Lotta people think Rob beat his worst match up in Yoel and is gonna have easy time beating the rest of the MWs, but that couldn’t be farther from the truth. There are still fighters Yoel beats easily, but they would give Whittaker a hard time. Gegard being one of them.

Most people here know Mousasi's accomplishments, but that doesn't mean we believe he can defeat Rob. There are 3 men who would finish Mousasi. Romero, Jacare and Rockhold - those are 3 guys Rob wins easily against.

So please tell me UFC era, what Moose has done, or what to watch to make you think hes the better fight than The Reaper.
You know very little my friend. Sometimes, timing is everything in this sport.Mousasi outstruck Machida 66-35 in a fight he shouldn't of taken as his 1st fight back at 185 in several years and coming off back to back acl- tears.Lol- Whitaker didn't fight the same jacare that Mousasi did and if wasnt for the fact that the 2 are friends well- believe me- accusations would've been made.
Rockhold is a great fighter but itd be the strongest chin vs the weakest.Ill take my chances with Mousasi.
Lastly, Gegard in his prime now and finally training like one.
I could bring up whitakers losses but I'm not an idiot.That was then, this is now.

Man, bring back the Moose!

Of all the guys that shouldn't have been let go, he tops that list!

You know very little my friend. Sometimes, timing is everything in this sport.Mousasi outstruck Machida 66-35 in a fight he shouldn't of taken as his 1st fight back at 185 in several years and coming off back to back acl- tears.Lol- Whitaker didn't fight the same jacare that Mousasi did and if wasnt for the fact that the 2 are friends well- believe me- accusations would've been made.
Rockhold is a great fighter but itd be the strongest chin vs the weakest.Ill take my chances with Mousasi.
Lastly, Gegard in his prime now and finally training like one.
I could bring up whitakers losses but I'm not an idiot.That was then, this is now.
I like how you start off your post with excuses for Moose, its a familiar theme i see surrounding him quite regularly.

Truth is Moose has a good win streak atm. But his streak is no where near as good as Whittakers (Jacare, Brunson, Brad Taraves, Yoel...twice. Would have been Rockhold).

Lastly if this is Gegards prime right now then Shlemenko and fans are not impressed whilst Whittaker is still developing. Moose is a bum basher in all honesty too. One legit ufc win (controversial tho) and hes now looking at fighting Rory. Which really sums Moose up along with his big aspirations
#BellatorLol

I think it would be a great fight. Mousasi has great stand up, he doesn't get hit a lot in fights, Whittaker wouldn't be trying to grapple with him. I'd love to see it.

I like how you start off your post with excuses for Moose, its a familiar theme i see surrounding him quite regularly.

Truth is Moose has a good win streak atm. But his streak is no where near as good as Whittakers (Jacare, Brunson, Brad Taraves, Yoel...twice. Would have been Rockhold).

Lastly if this is Gegards prime right now then Shlemenko and fans are not impressed whilst Whittaker is still developing. Moose is a bum basher in all honesty too. One legit ufc win (controversial tho) and hes now looking at fighting Rory. Which really sums Moose up along with his big aspirations
#BellatorLol

yeah.... beating tavares and brunson is so impressive that it leaves us speechless

Gegard is 6"1, 6"2 tops and slim. Robs shorter 5"10-5"11 but wider. Remember, Lyoto was LHW champ and nobody mentions size advantage with him because its quite stupid. Rumble was also WW.
machida won in an era with less talent guys today are double what they were in 2008-2013 why do u think guys like rashad evans machida who were champs at 205 cant even win hardly at 185 people think cause they got old lol no its cause they got out done by new talent better skills

styles make fights gegard has great striking but hes mostly a kicker and robert has great kicks unorthodox due to his tma background so i think the boxing will determine the outcome gegard isnt a good boxer robert has better hands Robert broke his hand n round 1 of the fight last night too so he fought the rest of that fight 1 handed people dont take that into consideration

take into consideration that he needs to learn how to throw a punch correctly if not that's what happens more often

Back