Who else feels that Mousasi would beat Whittaker?

What happened in the second, more recent fight? After they had both aged?

I can't remember, help me out.
Hahaha hes so salty ... their fans come on here like its a certainty he beats whittaker. Its a joke

Wasnt Mousasi gifted a decision win after getting his ass beat by a can in his first fight in bellator?

A can lmao.

Moose looked bad but he fought 14 minutes with one eye. Shit like this happens. If a 2 guys fight 10 times, the result won’t be the same every time. This is real life.

Love how every day on here Moose gets turned into more of a killer. Whittaker would destroy him.

Moose needs to stay in Bellator and focus on challenging ww rory

Nah, def not a better striker. Whitaker would box him up badly

Sure he might get murdered by Romero, but it's not like Whittaker beat him either in the last fight.

Whittaker has superior cardio and an insane chin. He did next to no damage to Romero. Romero just looked at Whittaker when he kicked him in the head lol.

Whittaker has an insane chin, I still don't know how he survived. But let's be real, Whittaker just lost to Romero and was losing to him in the first fight until Romero gassed.
Right, but still Mousasi would get killed by Romero. I think Whitaker takes Mousasi pretty convincingly

I don't know but it is a shame we don't get to see the fight.

I'll give the slight edge to Whittaker.

He could do really well 50/50 maybe 55/45% to Whitaker but Romero flattens Mousasi, styles make fights, he would technicality be the better striker but Romero is so explosive he catches Mousasi and finishes him, I thing Whitaker's better at taking a usually knock out blow and getting out of deep waters.

I would be picking Mousasi in that fight.

close call, but i'll take moose. i agree with OP. styles make fights, and moose has the pinpoint accurate striking that could couse rob serious problems. close close bout though.

Styles make fights.

Whittaker won’t be taking Mousasi to the ground. Mousasi has better striking than Whittaker. He has better ground game than Whittaker.

I see Mousasi beating Whittaker via UD or 4th round TKO/Sub

Thoughts?
So you basically think Mousasi can take him down?

Back