Who do you think won John Makdessi vs Alan Patrick?

Said it for years and everyone knows by now Tri-star is the most boring safe camp out there by far.

Will they fix his eye in the video game?

How can this be the worst robbery people have seen when Al Iaquinta v Kevin Lee happened on the same card?

Alan was the more aggressive fighter and landed harder shots, but makdessi was the more precise volume striker. 50/50

why does makdessi fight at 155 he looks tiny and has lost fights due to being small.
he won't last at 155. time to drop down

When I watched it I couldn't hear the commentary (room was too loud) and I thought Patrick won. I read about the potential controversy around the decision I re-watched it and heard Rogan's very biased commentary and my first thought was - I'm glad Joe isn't a judge because he would have got this one wrong. How much of peoples opinion over so called robberies come from Joe R.? Watch the fights with sound off and round by round score the fights on your own
- Clean Strikes
-Effective Grappling
-Octagon Control
-Effective Aggressiveness

In what rounds and where did you score it for Makdessi?

How can this be the worst robbery people have seen when Al Iaquinta v Kevin Lee happened on the same card?

What was your issue with Lee/Iaquinta? I gave Al 1 and 3 and Lee 2.

HORRIBLE decision. Just complete opposite result. I don't see any way Patrick won the fight. I was laughing as Patrick ran around the ring with his arms up

What was robbed there, a draw?

There's no way Lee won. Only argument other than an Al win was a draw.

Either 29-28 Al or 28-28 with a 10-8 R2. I didn't agree with the 28-27 score though.

I know it's cool to hate on Fightmetric here, but these numbers are pretty damning for the judges, and very much agree with what I was watching.

http://hosteddb.fightmetric.com/fights/index/4642

I was honestly blown away that Makdessi had more sig. strikes on fight metric. I don't think any of his hits appeared to phase Patrick in the slightest.

At least a few of Patricks shots, notably in the 3rd round had some power behind them.

Back