Who do you think won Dan Henderson VS Rashad Evans?

Dan and Rashad will never beat Jones if they keep fighting like this. Do any of you think they are both on a decline?

I gave Evans the same rounds. Dan had nothing in the first, but a punch Rashad ran into. It remembered me of watching my cat fight my uncle. The speed was just too much.

Again, how could his speed be too much if he was getting outstruck for the first 10 mins?

Not to mention, again, Rashad was the only one bleeding from the face, the only one who got dropped and massively rocked.

....You guys are fucking delusional.

You have to be one delirious, ball-licking nuthugger to give hendo the win.

Hendo got the first 2 rounds imo but round 2 was so close.Hendo hurt him pretty bad with that nasty elbow at the end.Round 3 was clearly rashad.Not a robbery just a close fight that I would have personally gave to Hendo.

Yeah, if it weren't for Rashad getting caught by Hendo it would have been another 10-10/10-9 Rashad.

Hendo not doing much but waiting for that big shot.

I was disapointed he didn't finish Rashad there. :(

I thought it was interesting in the post fight interview Rashad said of Henderson dropping him in the first "(not exact quote) I didn't know what happenend I thought maybe the ref kicked me. I had to ask my corner what happened and they said he got me with a punch"

I had Henderson winning rounds 1&2 based on damage and aggression. He visibly hurt rashad both rounds. I had rashad winning round 3 based on aggression and high volume of strikes in the clinch and lots of landed jabs.

Close fight but i feel hendo did more damage.

Again, how could his speed be too much if he was getting outstruck for the first 10 mins?

Not to mention, again, Rashad was the only one bleeding from the face, the only one who got dropped and massively rocked.

....You guys are fucking delusional.

lol @ this guy...

So 1 and 3 to Rashad but yet he got rocked in which was the easiest round to call? God you trolls are just ridiculous

Dan won this fight clearly 2 to 1 because he clearly won the first 1 and he won the 2nd by landing some good elbows and shots in the clinch, rashad also failed alot of takedowns.

One good 3rd round does not counter act the first 2

rashad walking into a jab=/=, rashad outworked hendo the whole fight tbh.

The takedown would not be even scored as a takedown under wrestling rules. Only reason it even resembled a takedown was because Hendo ran into the cage. If the takedown attempt ended in the middle of the octagon, even non-wrestling fans would be able to tell it wasn't a takedown.

Also even if you do point it a takedown (No idea why anyone would), he jumped up instantly.

Hence why it was a "takedown". I have no idea what those fuckers consider a valid takedown under unified rules so I figured judges would say "Hey, he shot in for a takedown and got him on the ground for a second".

The fact that in at least one State's judging criteria "in case of a close round, the fighter with the most takedowns receives the round"...

Rashad won in a great fight.. I don't see how Hendo won when in rounds 2 and 3 Rashad controlled the pace and the Octagon. Striking was about even..

might be time for Hendo to become serious about fighting. He needs some wins. Right now the only exciting fight for him is Wanderlai.

Back