Who do you think won Dan Henderson VS Rashad Evans?

Round 1: 10-9 Hendo, not much other than Hendo hurting Rashad.
Round 2: 10-9 Rashad, 10-10 is arguable, not much happened here either, but Rashad had a "takedown", was more aggressive and, with his clinching, octagon control.
Round 3: 10-9 Rashad, all Rashad. Aggression, octagon control and hurt Hendo multiply times.

29-28 Rashad or 29-29 Draw

That fight was a clear 29-28 Hendo. And it was clear enough, that yes, I think it is a ROBBERY.

Hendo rd 1 by good margin
Evans rd 2 by slight margin
Evans rd 3 by good margin

29-28 evans

Rashad. The right in the first was the biggest moment but Dan had like one spurt each round. Rashad won 2 and 3, he could have won the first IMO.

I'm happy for Rashad. He really needed this win. Rashad vs Glover would be sick.

1&3 to evans, that left was all henderson did in the first and rashad won the third clearly.

So 1 and 3 to Rashad but yet he got rocked in which was the easiest round to call? God you trolls are just ridiculous

Dan won this fight clearly 2 to 1 because he clearly won the first 1 and he won the 2nd by landing some good elbows and shots in the clinch, rashad also failed alot of takedowns.

One good 3rd round does not counter act the first 2

Hendo did more damage but Shad won the third convincingly with his grappling/Hendo gassing

Hendo won the first and Rashad took the 2nd and 3rd. Good decision.

I thought Hendo won the first two, but it was in no way a robbery.

A split decision describes exactly what that fight was: close.

Rashad won 2-3. I'm sick of listening to Hendo talk about how he thought he had rounds in the bag. That type of points fighting to win rounds instead of the fight is what's killing so many of these UFC cards.

Rashad. The punch in the first was the biggest moment but Dan had like one spurt each round. Rashad won 2 and 3, he could have won the first IMO.

Draw.

1-Hendo
2-draw (in a no 10-10 scenario I would give it to Rashad)
3-Rashad

While Rashad's third was clearly the most decisive round I do not think that it merited a 10-8. Also for the second Rashad had more cage pressure but I thought Hendo was doing better striking overall, even when Rashad had cage pressure so 10-10, but if I absolutely had to give it to someone I guess it would be Rashad (this would be a perfect use of a 10-9.5 if they used a 0.5 point system)

i thought shad won pretty decisively.

he won the 2nd and 3rd rounds.

i saw him winning the first round as well, as he won 4+ minutes of it.

i don't count that jab dropping shad as much, since shad recovered after about 15 seconds...

I'm not a fan of both guys so I'm in no way bias but I'd say Rashad clearly won 29-28.

Hendo is just so slow, I'm surprised he still has so much success. I don't see Rashad doing much at 205 or fighting for the belt again.

I thought Hendo won the first two, but it was in no way a robbery.

A split decision describes exactly what that fight was: close.

Since it was so close, go by who did the most significant shots and damage?

Clearly Hendo, he not only dropped Rashad but had him back pedaling, wobbling, and in survival mode so deep that Shad didn't even know what was happening and thought the ref was attacking him.

Hendo is just so slow, I'm surprised he still has so much success. I don't see Rashad doing much at 205 or fighting for the belt again.

So slow, really? Is that why Hendo dropped Rashad with a left, and Rashad never dropped Hendo once?

Is that why Hendo outstruck him for the first ten minutes of the fight?

Please, tell us more.

Back