Who do you think Cerrone should teach how be a man?

Nate Diaz.
diaz+cerrone+flip+off.gif

One of my favourite grudge fights.
cerrone should have layed and preyed. smh

He said on his instagram that he and some others from Onnit are going to be making videos and maybe holding seminars on how to be a man, who would you recommend this too?

Other than obvious choices like Luke Thomas and Ariel Helwani.

One possible candidate that comes to mind is Elias Theodorou. Given his apparent criteria, some others might be Dan Hardy and Jon Fitch.

I rarely in my almost 50 years of walking this earth as a bi-sexual man have ever seen a man so desperate for cock. Like the Depeche Mode song, it takes a man to help another man understand. What a sad, confused brokeback cowboy.

Lesson #1: Git some tattoos. The shittier the better.

cerrone should have layed and preyed. smh
Cerrone would want nothing to do with Nate on the ground. It just wasn't his night and Nate had one of his best performances ever.

I rarely in my almost 50 years of walking this earth as a bi-sexual man have ever seen a man so desperate for cock. Like the Depeche Mode song, it takes a man to help another man understand. What a sad, confused brokeback cowboy.

Wha... Wtf...

How do you get around to talking about dick..
Where... Wh...wha... How?
You don't get a free pass cuz you're queer. Explain why you're talking about penis in an MMA thread.

Anyone who thinks there's some formulae to "be a man" is a total dickhead

there really are a lot of guys that could use some help.

if you don't live in a major city, then you probably have no idea what men are like nowadays. go to a place overrun by hipsters and your opinion might change.

Can you help me understand?

-Donald

if you don't live in a major city, then you probably have no idea what men are like nowadays. go to a place overrun by hipsters and your opinion might change.
But who cares?

Just be yourself

Just do whatever you fancy being like

It's true I don't live in a big city but I'm happy for them to be whatever

I don't think there's some guy formula

This is so true. The responses in this thread prove Cowboy right in seeing a need to help all these feminized men.

Wha... Wtf...

How do you get around to talking about dick..
Where... Wh...wha... How?
You don't get a free pass cuz you're queer. Explain why you're talking about penis in an MMA thread.

OP has a video of a gay guy talking about helping men be men. And I'm only about 1/4 "queer".

If he could get that blanket Kabob to drink a beer, I might actually like him. No, he's still a muzzy, total deal breaker for me.

But who cares?

Just be yourself

Just do whatever you fancy being like

It's true I don't live in a big city but I'm happy for them to be whatever

I don't think there's some guy formula

they are trying to help guys lacking confidence to gain a little confidence. it's harmless. lighten up.

He said on his instagram that he and some others from Onnit are going to be making videos and maybe holding seminars on how to be a man, who would you recommend this too?

Other than obvious choices like Luke Thomas and Ariel Helwani.

One possible candidate that comes to mind is Elias Theodorou. Given his apparent criteria, some others might be Dan Hardy and Jon Fitch.

<DisgustingHHH>
More like how to be a peasant.
My bitches change the tires when they need to be changed.

Back