Who do you think Cerrone should teach how be a man?

Masvidal should show up and knock him out again.

Maybe Nick Ring lol
tumblr_m6aesyUzZf1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Why should a guy who plays over his own insecurities, homophobia, and stuff by acting like the super fearless bad boy teach anyone how to be a man.

Rule 1: curl up like a bitch everytime someone hits you in the body

Why should a guy who plays over his own insecurities, homophobia, and stuff by acting like the super fearless bad boy teach anyone how to be a man.
what would a shallow child like yourself know about being a man

He said on his instagram that he and some others from Onnit are going to be making videos and maybe holding seminars on how to be a man, who would you recommend this too?

Other than obvious choices like Luke Thomas and Ariel Helwani.

One possible candidate that comes to mind is Elias Theodorou. Given his apparent criteria, some others might be Dan Hardy and Jon Fitch.

Anyone who thinks there's some formulae to "be a man" is a total dickhead

He said on his instagram that he and some others from Onnit are going to be making videos and maybe holding seminars on how to be a man, who would you recommend this too?

Other than obvious choices like Luke Thomas and Ariel Helwani.

One possible candidate that comes to mind is Elias Theodorou. Given his apparent criteria, some others might be Dan Hardy and Jon Fitch.

needs to teach himself imo

natediazfingers_cerrone.gif

Honestly I thought Cowboy was just some insecure jackass when I first knew who he was, since then he just comes off as racist, sexist and clearly homophobic. Him teaching somebody how to be a "man" is hilarious though, this the guy who needs somebody to be "buddy buddy" with him before he beats them up. Bully him like Nate and Masvidal and he'll fold in 1 minute.

Himself? What kind of a supposed bad boy gets intimidated when fighting someone with actual beef
How many fights have you had?

Honestly I thought Cowboy was just some insecure jackass when I first knew who he was, since then he just comes off as racist, sexist and clearly homophobic. Him teaching somebody how to be a "man" is hilarious though, this the guy who needs somebody to be "buddy buddy" with him before he beats them up. Bully him like Nate and Masvidal and he'll fold in 1 minute.
Exactly what cerrone is basically doing is virtue signalling going "oooh I'm a man, look at me I'm a man!"

Matt Brown was on bad terms with him and got KOd and Jury talked about too. I don't think you know what you're talking about.

You sound like a liberal cuck

A lot of triggered liberals/millennials in this thread.....carry on please!

Back