Who do you think Cerrone should teach how be a man?

Lol at calling yourself a man. You're barely a boy. You're boyish.
Ah there he goes again trying to place himself above others

Classic insecurity

I think we found the root of your issues

Ah there he goes again trying to place himself above others

Classic insecurity

I think we found the root of your issues
Lol. You're doing the exact same thing only you're using a different tactic.

Aww still waiting for some proof of the special man rules lol
I get what you're doing now. You're trying to find a father figure to help grow your balls.
This is sad man. Talk about insecurities. You need to talk to someone with a degree on such matters. Let me know how it goes I'm concerned.

I get what you're doing now. You're trying to find a father figure to help grow your balls.
This is sad man. Talk about insecurities. You need to talk to someone with a degree on such matters. Let me know how it goes I'm concerned.
Your argument has been destroyed

I won

Matt Brown was on bad terms with him and got KOd and Jury talked about too. I don't think you know what you're talking about.
LOL, Matt Brown was beating his ass until they touched gloves and had some weird buddy buddy moment, then Cowboy KO'd him, he's mentally fragile.

He could teach them how to dress gender-appropriate.

Gabiandcyborg.jpg
Gabby really should have been cast in Game of Thrones. They use a lot of horses and could always use more.

Cerrone needs to be taught how to be a man.

Matt Brown was on bad terms with him and got KOd.
The Matt Brown fight helped the theory gain further traction. Brown was doing well, then came out and touched gloves with Cowboy. Once "friendship mode" Cowboy was activated, the KO was inevitable.

Luke go home, you're drunk.

Right. Luke and I are the same height, but he outweighs me by about 30 pounds. So that's how I know he could bench press flaccid kids like you.

Back