Who are you not fans of because of their fans?

I've wanted fighters to lose so their douchey fans lose their shit.

I'm not a hater of any fighter solely based on the behavior of their fans...but sometimes it sure as fuck is a contributing factor.

BJ Penn

Conor McGregor

Bork

Cain Velasquez

Mike Perry

Tito Ortiz

Matt Hughes

Rampage Jackson

Conor and Lesnar fans for example can be pretty annoying

I'm still not fans of these two regardless tho lol

Anyone who is massively Anti-Conor, i tend to then take a dislike to the fighters they support. Haha.

I really don't know how the fans are acting in real life.
Here, on sherdog, some of Conor's fans are delusional (or completely retarded) with stuff like "Conor can beat Canelo, GG, May and everybody else, including Joshua".
And I don't understand how you can be a Weidman fan, the guy with "I can't fight, disqualify Mousasi - what, it was legal? oh, wait, I can fight" and "jesus always helps me win, thank god he is not occupied with those with irma, jose, katrina"

And I don't understand how you can be a Weidman fan, the guy with "I can't fight, disqualify Mousasi - what, it was legal? oh, wait, I can fight" and "jesus always helps me win, thank god he is not occupied with those with irma, jose, katrina"
He is the champion of white American, the Chris the Whiteman!

Badr hari fans are so annoying. Especially the fans who approve the many bad things the guy has done

Conor McGregor nutthangers

Mike perry goatfans

So are you OK with those "CONOR COULD BEAT MIOCIC!!!", "MCGREGOR BEATS ANY VERSION OF FEDOR (FACT)" type of threads spamming the heavies?

Esparza would absolutely dismantle the HW division.
I suppose now you hate Esparza.

That's like.....half of the fun of current day sherdog. To mock Conorites.
Lol tbh they were kinda annoying at first and I was so happy he beat Chad but after that they went overboard so watching Nate choke him out was just so sweet

canadian fans are the worst and have no business watching MMA.

I can dislike a fighters fan base without disliking said fighter.

Fedor and Shogun fanboys were the most annoying human beings ever appeared on Earth and made me dislike these 2 fighters even if I actually have nothing against them.

But then,Conor fangirls appeared.....

Back