Who are you not fans of because of their fans?

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Conor and Lesnar fans for example can be pretty annoying

I'm still not fans of these two regardless tho lol

No one because that's the dumbest reason not to like a fighter.

No one because that's the dumbest reason not to like a fighter.

So are you OK with those "CONOR COULD BEAT MIOCIC!!!", "MCGREGOR BEATS ANY VERSION OF FEDOR (FACT)" type of threads spamming the heavies?

I don't like Conor and Mike Perry fans, however I don't simply dislike them because they have the most obnoxious and naïve fans, however their hyperbole does not help.

Cyborg's fanbase wants us to accept a fighter with 1 elite win in her career as the clear best and GOAT of her whole gender.

"Technical striking elitists" can also be pretty annoying, moving around more does not automatically make a fighter "far more skilled" than an opponent who is "stuck in the mud" in comparison and wrestling/grappling are skills dammit.

#StuckInTheMudFightingIsREALFighting

Weidman fans were pretty bad.

So are you OK with those "CONOR COULD BEAT MIOCIC!!!", "MCGREGOR BEATS ANY VERSION OF FEDOR (FACT)" type of threads spamming the heavies?

Yeah I'm fine with it. Some dude posting on a forum doesn't bother me enough to not like another human being. That doesn't even make sense.

Conor nuthuggers are virgins stuck in the basement.

No one.

I can seperate douchey fans from the fighter.

Conor and Lesnar win the "dumb fanbase" trophy.

I've recently discovered GSP fans can be demented.

But gotta separate the fighter form the idiotic fans they attract.

I have always found shogun and fedor fans to be the tool fans of the mma world.

Yeah I'm fine with it. Some dude posting on a forum doesn't bother me enough to not like another human being. That doesn't even make sense.

Clippy said "not fan" not "dislike a man" though
I like to come here to discuss about fighters and fights rationally, some fan bases prevent you for that because the actually post things like I said previously or trying to make every X thread about his favorite fighter, I find that annoying

Back