Who’s the best striker fedor beat on feet?

Not gonna essay all day with you, fanboy(and you take hours to do so) just gonna expose some more of the lies and hypocrisy.

Once again, you make the mistake of believing that not going to the UFC is the same as ducking.

And lots of laughs at you thinking that Fedor ducked the chinny Overeem, a guy notoriously known in PRIDE to fall down every time someone touched his chin. If you're going for Alistair's self-promotion about Fedor ducking him, you must be desperate.

I wasn't referring to Overeem's claims, it was actually M1 who said that they refused to fight Overeem and wanted strict drug testing or they wouldn't fight. Even though Reem was the SF HW champ. Fedor ducked prime Ubereem, that's a fact.

And LOL @ writing him off as chinny when one of your most hyped up wins of Fedor was against Arlovski.

Feel idiotically hypocritical yet? (Why am I asking that to someone with zero self-awareness.)

You should know this since you pointed it out earlier in our discussion, but Overeem not being a HW was meaningless to matchmaking in PRIDE. He could've fought Fedor, if the matchmakers weren't worried about the hospital bills that would've piled up after Fedor obliterated his soft chin.

t0ZL4h.gif

The hypocrisy again. For someone who can't stop bitching about Fedor not being prime for this or that fight you have no problem acting like Overeem was at his best in Pride. Pathetic, as only a few paragraphs later you make the excuse for Fedor against Arona that he wasn't in his prime yet:
It was early in Fedor's career, and he's a small HW

Lol

Fedor doesn't have to take credit for other people's accomplishments. He's got a decade-long streak of wins that makes every other HW's record look pale by comparison. Not to mention his accomplishments in Sambo which took place around the same time.

Then stop acting like hunt, Arlovski and others having success long after Fedor somehow is a credit to Fedor. If you don't "need" it then don't be a fanboy and still do it. You're only hurting yourself by baiting me into embarrassing you again.

You stay true to form. Not a single word you write is true. Fedor wasn't out brawled.
e6692e2d767e819e7a8f65b90ec7c48d.jpg

I can't find the opening seconds of the fight where Hendo just about knocked Fedor down by landing vicious left hooks. He proceeded to beat the shit out of him and then controlled him against the cage for a good while.
2.gif

Hendo absolutely dominated that fight and Fedor only had one flash knockdown to his credit, which Hendo actually USED to his advantage by reversing him and KHTFO. Just sad that a 40+yo MW could do this to the supposed GOAT HW.

Fedor threw guys around because he had great technique and he was quick as a cat when he was younger.

Quickness and efficient technique go a long way toward overcoming brute strength. Most grapplers had no problem getting Fedor to the canvas because he didn't have that kind of grapping strength. He needed quickness because he didn't have that kind of strength.

You ignored the fact that before american drug testing he was a massive 239 pounds looking something like this:
2bnor9.jpg

He was even bigger around the first Coleman fight.

Don't try to shrink Fedro to make his career seem more impressive. You will get called out on your lies as usual.

That's why we consider that an era of "pioneers". We don't rank Royce Gracie, Shamrock etc. with the greatest fighters of the modern time either. Fedor is not a top 5 ATG HW and I argue he's not even top 7.

The best the sport had at some points were Mir, Lesnar, Couture, Carwin, Ubereem and especially Cain, JDS and Stipe. All in Fedro's era. All guys he ducked. In his prime. Sometimes while they were even in the same org.

Reem wasn't a HW back then. Hunt couldn't defend TD's and submissions, he evolved way past that now. Werdum couldn't throw a strike to save his ass and is now one of the best HW strikers. They evolved, fedor couldn't.

You are not going to play the game of Fedor taking credit for other people's accomplishments. I know you like to do it with Fedor himself as you live vicariously through him, but you're not gonna do it for him through others.

Actually the majority of people with working eyesight still believe Arona got robbed and he did. But you don't even see the point that the "GOAT HW" should not be having these sort of fights against middleweights. MIDDLEWEIGHTS.

1-He was not past his prime. 2- He was not "caught". He was outbrawled at the start of the fight, outgrappled against the cage, and after one flash kd he was immediately reversed by Hendo and KO'd.

Enough with the lies and rewriting history. The lies to protect his legacy are getting tiresome.

Another lie. Fedor was a muscular 238 pounds at one point with massive traps, back and arms. That's why he threw around guys his size like Nog and CC. He did not get smaller in size untill he started fighting in the US where there was drug testing.

How much more are you gonna lie? Do you get paid for this propaganda. LOL jeez.

If you don't consider Fedor a top 5 ATG that just shows you have no idea what you're talking about.

There's probably not one fighter or member of the media that would agree with that statement. Not one. Even Dana White wouldn't say that shit.

So a K1 champion isn't enough? He's beaten 4 K1 champions by the way, stopping 2 of them in a round and dominating the other 2. GSP and Anderson both got knocked out by grapplers, so if you're doing this to diminish Fedor's legacy this sort of nonsense can be done to all the greats except Jones.

He grapplefucked 2 of them(ironically Hunt nearly submitted him and had top control for a while even. LOL.) and relied on his Judo to beat CC who did almost KO him.

Who is the 4th K1 champion he beat, Choi or Zuluzinho?

If you don't consider Fedor a top 5 ATG that just shows you have no idea what you're talking about.

There's probably not one fighter or member of the media that would agree with that statement. Not one. Even Dana White wouldn't say that shit.

Werdum, Miocic, JDS, Cain & Reem are easily above him. And I mean easily. Bigger wins, better resumes, never ducked the best, less can-crushing etc.

Anybody can go 9 years without a loss by cherry picking and avoiding the best. I do not reward that. Some do. I don't.

Unlike Stipe , Fedor was a 2 sport champion at the same time . Thats some wear and tear . 2. Don Frye actually had a pro boxing fight , while Stipe only won a regional GG . Stipe not on Frye's boxing level .

Couple pro boxing fighter and hes suppose to be a world class boxer? I've seen his fights, its crap.

He grapplefucked 2 of them(ironically Hunt nearly submitted him and had top control for a while even. LOL.) and relied on his Judo to beat CC who did almost KO him.

Werdum, Miocic, JDS, Cain & Reem are easily above him. And I mean easily. Bigger wins, better resumes, never ducked the best, less can-crushing etc.

Anybody can go 9 years without a loss by cherry picking and avoiding the best. I do not reward that. Some do. I don't.
Yeah Hong Man Choi won his bracket back in the day. He took the smart route to victory against Hunt and Schilt and this is somehow viewed as a negative? Lmao. Also if you think Hunt was close to submitting him with that Americana you clearly don't know what you're watching, Fedor's arm was still too high for Hunt to get the proper torque on it. Fedor was also beating Hunt on the feet due to the speed difference, I'm a huge Hunt fan because he's one of the few New Zealanders in high level MMA but he was too green to fight Fedor at that time and it showed. Crocop never had Fedor in trouble at all in that fight, you're using revisionist history. I know the part of the fight you mean too, Fedor stumbled back and then threw a gigantic overhand which stopped Crocop from pursuing him. You might have a point where Stipe, Cain and Werdum are concerned but Fedor is clearly above JDS and Reem. I would also like to know who you think he ducked?

Not gonna essay all day with you, fanboy(and you take hours to do so) just gonna expose some more of the lies and hypocrisy.

There are no lies or hypocrisy. And you post here much more frequently than I do.

If you don't know how to respond intelligently to the valid points I make, then by all means bow out of the discussion. But do so with some grace and dignity.

I wasn't referring to Overeem's claims, it was actually M1 who said that they refused to fight Overeem and wanted strict drug testing or they wouldn't fight. Even though Reem was the SF HW champ. Fedor ducked prime Ubereem, that's a fact.

Oh, so we are talking about NOT-prime Fedor.

Overeem gets destroyed in the PRIDE MW division, immediately goes to Strikeforce and beats Paul Buentello for the HW title less than a year later. Then after blowing himself up by at least fifty pounds in a suspiciously drug-induced manner, he makes absurd claims about Fedor's management.

Only you would be capable of believing such nonsense.

And LOL @ writing him off as chinny when one of your most hyped up wins of Fedor was against Arlovski.

I didn't hype Fedor's win over Arlovski. I mentioned Arlovski's name because he is an example of one of the much-bigger men Fedor faced during his run.

And Overeem is chinny. Less than a year before he won Strikeforce's vacant HW belt, he was knocked out in PRIDE in three consecutive fights. By those middleweights you so disparage.

Overeem is a helluva fighter, but if you connect with his chin, he goes down.

The hypocrisy again. For someone who can't stop bitching about Fedor not being prime for this or that fight you have no problem acting like Overeem was at his best in Pride. Pathetic, as only a few paragraphs later you make the excuse for Fedor against Arona that he wasn't in his prime yet:

But Fedor won his fight against Arona. You're impressed with Arona's takedowns, but the Japanese judges weren't.

Overeem was consistently blown out of the ring in PRIDE. He's been KO'ed or TKO'ed eleven times in his career. He frequently was laid out by PRIDE's middleweights. Even Arona made him quit with punches on the ground.

Overeem is the exact kind of fighter you would be poo-poohing if Fedor owned a win over him on his record.

Then stop acting like hunt, Arlovski and others having success long after Fedor somehow is a credit to Fedor.

I mentioned them because you were saying how much better MMA is today than when Fedor ruled the roost. But if the sport was so bad then and so good now, why are washed-up fighters like Hunt and Arlovski still in the top ten? They were as good or better fighters when they faced Fedor. And Fedor still beat them.

I can't find the opening seconds of the fight where Hendo just about knocked Fedor down by landing vicious left hooks. He proceeded to beat the shit out of him and then controlled him against the cage for a good while.

You show twelve seconds of the fight in which Fedor backed up and got punched a little and feel vindicated? Jesus, what a small-minded dude you are.

Hell, in the moments just before Fedor went down for good, Henderson looked beat.

Hendo absolutely dominated that fight and Fedor only had one flash knockdown to his credit, which Hendo actually USED to his advantage by reversing him and KHTFO. Just sad that a 40+yo MW could do this to the supposed GOAT HW.

Fedor had already lost two fights in a row before his fight with Henderson and was nearly two years for his most recent win. His run was already over when he met Hendo.

So that's a much better loss than the fact GSP lost to a blown-up LW in Serra. That loss occurred not after GSP's prime, but right in the middle of his prime.

And it's a much better loss than the fact that Anderson was submitted by two Japanese lightweights in PRIDE, the latest loss coming only six months after Silva entered the UFC to go on his much-acclaimed run to GOAT status.

You ignored the fact that before american drug testing he was a massive 239 pounds looking something like this:

Fedor was heavy only because he carried a lot of unneeded and unsightly fat.

And stop showing deceiving photos. Fedor was smaller than Big Nog, but threw him around because of superior quickness and technique.

Fedor was not a big man.

iu

He only started to get the best of Cro Cop when he took the fight to the ground and lay and prayed him.

Lets have a look.....Cro Cop, Arlovski, Sylvia, Hunt, Shilt, Rizzo, Big Nog wasnt a striker but had very good boxing.

So who’s the best striker fedor beat on feet?we know that stipe sleeps elite striker on feet without problem but what about fedor?
Cro Cop?
“He beat Cro Cop on feet who’s a k1 level striker”
Too bad this is mma not kickboxing.and let’s not forget that Cro Cop got ko’d by Gonzaga,Frank mir and schaub on feet
From my newfag perspective I'd say Arlovsky since he looked really sharp and had been training with Freddie Roach

Another poor soul who didn't read the post or just too slow to understand my simple point.

All of the guys you listed have shown the clear sign of declining beforehand and there is a justification for why that happened. Serious Injury, losing fights and taking a beating.

What about Crocop? I know he didn't lose for 2 years prior to Gonzaga fight. He didn't took a beating during that period since all he did was destroying people in the first round. I know he didn't sustain any serious injury. So how the hell did he seemingly out of his prime as soon as he entered into UFC?

Cro Cop had surgery right before he came to the UFC. He actually had several injuries and surgeries during his UFC tenure. And each one took him out of training for 3 months.

He had over 100 fights by that point as well. He was top 3 HW in the world for 7 years.

Overeem above Fedor?

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

He beat Cro Cop on the feet back when it mattered.
Gonzaga fucked him up with elbows, rocking him, and then KO'd him with the head kick.
Frank Mir was a solid three years and several disappointing performances after that.
Schaub was getting beaten and pulled off one hell of a haymaker.
Funny how beating a pro wrestler in a mask and losing to fedor makes you great but the moment you go to the ufc and start losing your prime is over

People on this forums sicken me, how you can bash someone of the likes of Fedor is astounding. Great role model & fighter.

Back