Who’s the best striker fedor beat on feet?

Couple pro boxing fighter and hes suppose to be a world class boxer? I've seen his fights, its crap.
I didnt say he was a world class boxer , I said 1 pro boxing match > regional glorified toughman contest .

Funny how beating a pro wrestler in a mask and losing to fedor makes you great but the moment you go to the ufc and start losing your prime is over
That pro wrestler in a mask is Olympic wrestler and Pan American medailist who beat Randy Couture in wrestling there.

UFC rules are simply bad for style that Cro Cop had in his prime. They allowed heavier fighters like Mir, Schaub or Kongo to fence clinch him and wall n stall him for 3 rounds to tire him. Gonzaga exploited ellbows that were forbidden in Pride. Also big round space of octagon allowed opponents to circle around all the time, manage distance and reach and avoid his kicking threat.

It was totally different striking and totally diferent game than fighting in the ring.

Cro Cop simply had a bad sports luck that Pride and ring MMA dissapered in the time when he was supposed to rematch Fedor for the # number 1 place; and he had no option and choice but to come to bad and negative UFC rules and cage.

What about Crocop? I know he didn't lose for 2 years prior to Gonzaga fight. He didn't took a beating during that period since all he did was destroying people in the first round. I know he didn't sustain any serious injury. So how the hell did he seemingly got out of his prime as soon as he entered into UFC?

Are you dumb or something?

Cro Cop did not continue to fight in Pride rules and ring, he was forced to go to negative and bad UFC rules and cage.
He obviously did not lose those fights in the ring and under Pride rules where he had successful career.

Also Mirko had broken bones in his foot since 2005 before Hunt fight and he was postproning the surgery, but he had to finally take it after kicking Wanderlei to the head.

That is why he was unable to fight Fedor again on New Years Eve 2006 on Shockwave.

Are you dumb or something?

Cro Cop did not continue to fight in Pride rules and ring, he was forced to go to negative and bad UFC rules and cage.
He obviously did not lose those fights in the ring and under Pride rules where he had successful career.

Also Mirko had broken bones in his foot since 2005 before Hunt fight and he was postproning the surgery, but he had to finally take it after kicking Wanderlei to the head.

That is why he was unable to fight Fedor again on New Years Eve 2006 on Shockwave.

A different rule has little to do with his loss in UFC. Don't you know he finished 4 ~5 fights prior to UFC debut via 1 round finish?

You are telling me, despite his injury, he had no problem merking guys JUST until into UFC? lol Talking about an excuse.

A different rule has little to do with his loss in UFC. Don't you know he finished 4 ~5 fights prior to UFC debut via 1 round finish?

You are telling me, despite his injury, he had no problem merking guys JUST until into UFC? lol Talking about an excuse.
Different rules had absolutely everything to do with his losses in UFC.

After the foot surgery he was unable to train for months.

Fedor haters are the lowest lifeforms on Sherdog and that is saying a lot.

Different rules had absolutely everything to do with his losses in UFC.

After the foot surgery he was unable to train for months.

Explain how.

And Like I said, he fought just fine post-injury. Arguing the injury somehow had an effect on his performance just after he got into UFC is simply absurd.

So who’s the best striker fedor beat on feet?we know that stipe sleeps elite striker on feet without problem but what about fedor?
Cro Cop?
“He beat Cro Cop on feet who’s a k1 level striker”
Too bad this is mma not kickboxing.and let’s not forget that Cro Cop got ko’d by Gonzaga,Frank mir and schaub on feet

i reported your post for severe mental retardation. best of luck

Did Pedro Rizzo and Fedor throw leg kicks at eachother at that late stage in their career?

dczgwo.gif

This thread makes it very easy to differentiate people who actually followed Fedor during his reign from people who have just looked him up on fightfinder.

Explain how.

And Like I said, he fought just fine post-injury. Arguing the injury somehow had an effect on his performance just after he got into UFC is simply absurd.
It is a lot harder to kick opponent who has big round space to circle and move around, you can`t kick opponent who is pushing you to the fence for 10 minutes and tireing you, especially if you are lighter and shorter than him.

It is a lot harder to defend takedowns on the fence than on the ropes. It is harder to defend on the ground if opponent is allowed to use elbows.

It is a lot easier for Cro Cop to use his big experience from boxing and kickboxing to cutt the ring off, to close the target to the corners, to restrain it`s movement in the ring, and force it to take the strikes. Ring is the same environment as boxing and K-1.

Cro Cop also had a bad series of 7-8 surgeries from 2007-2011, including knees, biceps, tendons, shoulders, nose, spine.

That pro wrestler in a mask is Olympic wrestler and Pan American medailist who beat Randy Couture in wrestling there.

UFC rules are simply bad for style that Cro Cop had in his prime. They allowed heavier fighters like Mir, Schaub or Kongo to fence clinch him and wall n stall him for 3 rounds to tire him. Gonzaga exploited ellbows that were forbidden in Pride. Also big round space of octagon allowed opponents to circle around all the time, manage distance and reach and avoid his kicking threat.

It was totally different striking and totally diferent game than fighting in the ring.

Cro Cop simply had a bad sports luck that Pride and ring MMA dissapered in the time when he was supposed to rematch Fedor for the # number 1 place; and he had no option and choice but to come to bad and negative UFC rules and cage.
Cage and elbows had zero to do with him losing to gonzaga, roy, schaub, and jds

Cage and elbows had zero to do with him losing to gonzaga, roy, schaub, and jds
Turn your brain on, change of rules and change from ring to cage had absolutely everything to do with that, next to numerus surgeries that he had in that time.

Me, and other posters explained that in numerous posts.

Turn your brain on, change of rules and change from ring to cage had absolutely everything to do with that, next to numerus surgeries that he had in that time.

Me, and other posters explained that in numerous posts.
So he got ko'd in the center of the cage because of fences and elbows....ok buddeh

So he got ko'd in the center of the cage because of fences and elbows....ok buddeh
Without elbows he would not be stunned on the ground, and would not be knocked, fight would go in totally different way.

There was no wire fence and no fence clinch in Pride ring, and Kongo, Mir and Schaub fence clinched him for 3 rounds.

Big round space of octagon neutralized in a large way his entire K-1 kicking game that he had in his prime.
Lot easier to avoid strikes there than in the ring. In octagon you can defend by footwork and movement, and staying out of reach, lot harder to kick target that is constantly moving and circling around, same like it is a lot harder to shoot moving target with gun than static fixed target in front of you. Lot harder to find right distance, timing and angle for kick in octagon than in the ring. In the ring movement of target is a lot easily restrained and restriced by ring cutting, stalking, ropes and closing to corners.

You can't defend that much by movement and distance management in the ring, you are forced to defend with blocks there, and Cro Cop had perfect "double threat" game of LHK, middle kick and left straight, and any block would leave you open on the other place. Target was forced to stand in front of him with no space to escape in the ring and was forced to recieve the strike. Just watch Eddie Sanchez fight. Eddie, he who is not very good was able to defend by circling and moving around in big round space.

You seem to know and understand very little about how combat works.

Better start using your brain, and accepting arguments and facts.

Last edited:
Who.. True it is MMA and wrestler beat pure strikers but for the thread, the only good sticker Fedor beat was cro cop.

Sylvia was 24-4 with 16 KO's
Arlovski was 15-5 with 11 KO's
Nog was a good boxer despite having no KO power

Sylvia was 24-4 with 16 KO's
Arlovski was 15-5 with 11 KO's
Nog was a good boxer despite having no KO power
You lost all credibility when you mentioned Sylvia and Nog... And Arlosvsky... 4 fight losing streak and you call that an achievement?
Good strikers :
Dos Santos
Stipe
Overeem
Vosanchin
Nog is far from there... As far as Alpha santoris is from the USA

Back