Who’s the best striker fedor beat on feet?

You lost all credibility when you mentioned Sylvia and Nog... And Arlosvsky... 4 fight losing streak and you call that an achievement?
Good strikers :
Dos Santos
Stipe
Overeem
Vosanchin
Nog is far from there... As far as Alpha santoris is from the USA

You lost all credibility when you said "Vosanchin" and "Arlosvsky".

You lost all credibility when you said "Vosanchin" and "Arlosvsky".
That's a killer argument right there...Just say that you have no argument... Just like other posters who instead of posting good arguments, they instead went on a bashing spree...

That's a killer argument right there...Just say that you have no argument... Just like other posters who instead of posting good arguments, they instead went on a bashing spree...

It's probably because your argument is stupid and you spell like a 5 year old autistic child. Maybe you should stop doing that if you want anybody to actually take you seriously.

It's probably because your argument is stupid and you spell like a 5 year old autistic child. Maybe you should stop doing that if you want anybody to actually take you seriously.
I guess you are right... You know it is like trying to teach a monkey how to sing... You know it won't work but some how I keep trying it... Fedor fanboys are like that... No matter what, trying to talk to them will result in the same "no argument" being their argument... Why do I even bother...

I guess you are right... You know it is like trying to teach a monkey how to sing... You know it won't work but some how I keep trying it... Fedor fanboys are like that... No matter what, trying to talk to them will result in the same "no argument" being their argument... Why do I even bother...

If you're trying to convince people that Andrei Arlovski or Tim Sylvia weren't effective strikers..... you're right, you shouldn't bother.... you should just quit Sherdog and go join the Flat Earth Society.

Back