Whittaker Is Not Rumble Johnson

I respect and deeply value your opinion

But I still have not come to a conclusion on TS's theory myself

I will further examine the side by side pics below for further analysis
View attachment 323991 View attachment 323993

......I hope to have an answer in the following months

Well, I see shoulder tattoos and the same goatee and facial hair on both, and the same hairstyle too. As Goldberg would say, everything is virtually identical. More research is needed of course before we can reach a definitive conclusion, but there's strong evidence to suggest that they're actually the same person.

Comparing a middleweight to a light heavyweight for starters; everyone and anyone who gets hit right in this sport is knock out able, and just assuming Whittaker will walk through Rockhold is pretty feeble considering what Rockhold brings to the table. Do we have odds posted yet for this bout as love to see them.

Rockhold almost got KTFO by David Fockin Branch in his last fight.

Homie's got feather-fists, and he was lighting Luke up on the fence, before he folded.
Branch is far from having "feather-fists". I don't care who you are if someone lands punches while you have your chin straight up in the air for the taking, you're either going to sleep or getting rocked.

Rockhold's problem is that he is too over confident and feels like he doesn't need to cover up. The same overstep punch he throws without covering up against Bisping was the same thing he did against Machida and Machida tagged him good.

Whittaker_Johnson_Chestnut.jpg

This is Johnson Chestnut Whittaker, born in 1858. The plot thickens.
Did you actually know of this guy, or did you just turn him up googling Johnson Whittaker?

Did you actually know of this guy, or did you just turn him up googling Johnson Whittaker?
I remember him from history class. One of the first black men to go to West Point, and then was kicked out for getting beaten half to death and them not believing him.

Watched Assault at West Point in High School, yo.

Homie's got feather-fists, and he was lighting Luke up on the fence, before he folded up like a cheap tent.

Since when does Branch have pillow fists lol? You must be exaggerating.

That's the main reason why he got KO along with his lack of boxing defense. Rockhold leads with his kicks to set distance, but his boxing and defense are atrocious and it doesn't help he has a glass chin. If Whittaker can avoid ot nullify Rockhold's kicking he might get ko, we must remember he stuffed every TD jacare did and survived once he was on the ground; rockhold did a lot of kicks to set distance when he fought jacare.

Not sure why people are saying he has a weak chin. If anything, it’s just the boxing defense that does him in. I mean, he ate strikes from Weidman. Those shots from Bisping would have finished anyone had they taken them flush. And while Vitor did put him out, this was during his TRT-induced prime - and I do recall it taking a spin kick and several follow up strikes to do it - and even then he regained consciousness shortly after.

His chin is average at least.

' Whitaker is NOT Rumble indeed... good for him. Rockhold looses this one in full glory. Whitaker by devastating something. '
- Tze

Prediction

Whittaker evades bodykick , Then karate blitz and rockhold backs up in a straight line with chin in air

Many people are saying Whittaker is going to steamroll Rockhold because he has knockout power, but keep in mind Rockhold was knocked out by Bisping because he was overconfident and neglected basic stand up defense.
Confirmed Rockhold is not black

Homie's got feather-fists, and he was lighting Luke up on the fence, before he folded up like a cheap tent.

Pretty much. Luke does not look Confident to me. He acts like a cocky prick all the time but honestly when you get knocked out by somebody who had no point in his career was ever known to be a knockout puncher, it is going to shake up your confidence. In the striking realm where he once appeared super confident he now looks very hesitant.

It’s pretty hard to completely let your striking go when you know your chin is made of glass. Luke knows he can’t take much of a shot. Whitaker will KO him inside 3..

Virtually Identical!

Can hear Goldie saying it now

After aggressively researching, I can conclude that yes, Robert Whittaker is indeed not Anthony "Rumble" Johnson.

tenor.gif

Good work, TS. You've done a service to your country.
But how do you explain how Whittaker becomes champ right when Rumble leaves the UFC?

Have you seen the two of them in the same place since Whittaker became champ?

(And don't think a picture would prove anything, it could easily be photoshopped)

Many people are saying Whittaker is going to steamroll Rockhold because he has knockout power, but keep in mind Rockhold was knocked out by Bisping because he was overconfident and neglected basic stand up defense.
Rockhold was knocked out by Bisping because he got hit clean in the jaw.

Whittaker has solid technical striking, he is accurate and fast, throws quick straight shots and has a diverse enough array of strikes to make it difficult to have the correct block in place for whatever strike might be coming.

Rockhold could come in on point and fight to the best because of his abilities and still get knocked out.

Back