Whittaker Is Not Rumble Johnson

I would respect Rockhold if he wants exchange with Whittaker standing tho.

But my prediction: My avi.

It's not about the power as Bisping showed. It's about Rockhold's WMMA level defense when he hangs around in the pocket (aka none at all).

After aggressively researching, I can conclude that yes, Robert Whittaker is indeed not Anthony "Rumble" Johnson.

tenor.gif

Good work, TS. You've done a service to your country.
323535.jpg

If he’s not rumble Johnson who is rumble? Why have we never seen and rob Whitaker fight yet?

I’m not sure, but this could actually be Rumble fighting Whittaker.

20161126100239_GettyImages626030776.JPG

I’ll have to trace the photo back to its original source and then carbon date the film to confirm my suspicions.

I smell a conspiracy.

the way luke struggled with branch leads me to believe whittaker can starch him and get him outta there if it stays standing

Many people are saying Whittaker is going to steamroll Rockhold because he has knockout power, but keep in mind Rockhold was knocked out by Bisping because he was overconfident and neglected basic stand up defense.
Rockhold drops his hands too much and he is punished for it every time. Bisping touched his chin (KOed him) and when Luke fought Branch he touched Lukes chin a few times also. Luke refuses to fix that habit and he will get KTFO if he continues.

TS think all black people look the same! That's called racist! Ban!!!!

I have never heard anyone make that claim.

He’s no Rumble, he’s better. He’s got more tools than just his power and he’s shown the heart to win a belt.

Rockhold was making the same mistakes he made against Bisping in the Branch fight and it’s what got him rocked again. He’s got to shore that up or he’s getting KO’d again, might not be this fight but it will happen

Back