Whittaker Is Not Rumble Johnson

Otislinkman

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Many people are saying Whittaker is going to steamroll Rockhold because he has knockout power, but keep in mind Rockhold was knocked out by Bisping because he was overconfident and neglected basic stand up defense.

I have checked and he is not Rumble Johnson, just as you say.

Rockhold almost got KTFO by David Fockin Branch in his last fight.

Homie's got feather-fists, and he was lighting Luke up on the fence, before he folded up like a cheap tent.

Last edited:
After aggressively researching, I can conclude that yes, Robert Whittaker is indeed not Anthony "Rumble" Johnson.

tenor.gif

Good work, TS. You've done a service to your country.

Upon further review of all available information, including, but not limited to: facial recognition software, medical and dental records, dna samples, and speaking to both alleged mothers, you are indeed correct.
1515198435000.jpg

Many people are saying Whittaker is going to steamroll Rockhold because he has knockout power, but keep in mind Rockhold was knocked out by Bisping because he was overconfident and neglected basic stand up defense.

Whittaker can beat Rockhold because he has better stand-up in general, not just because he has knock out power.

I also did some research and in conclusion they are one and the same

Jesus fucking Christ.

I leave for a couple days, come back and this is the first thing I see.... I'm gonna lose it!

giphy.gif

I dont think anyone has ever said that whittaker is the same fighter as rumble .Just because many people think whittaker is gonna finish rocksalt doesn't mean he is the same as Rumble

I've done some research and concluded he is Rumble Johnson where it counts.

Well, has anyone actually seen Whittaker and Rumble in the same room at the same time?

Neglected basic stand up defense? His is so weak it's borderline non existent? fuq you mean.

After aggressively researching, I can conclude that yes, Robert Whittaker is indeed not Anthony "Rumble" Johnson.

tenor.gif

Good work, TS. You've done a service to your country.
I respect and deeply value your opinion

But I still have not come to a conclusion on TS's theory myself

I will further examine the side by side pics below for further analysis
hqdefault (12).jpg WHITTAKER_ROBERT.png

......I hope to have an answer in the following months

Back