Whittaker airs suspicions about Yoel

Didn't Yoel spend lots of time in Cuba recently for his training? Maybe his friends in the sports machine over there gave him some extra help.

Doubtful Cuba is going to have the latest and greatest in pharmaceuticals

Yoel's fat ass needs to concentrate on making weight... not beating USADA.

shoop-romero-the-hutt-jpg.396635

Attachments

• Shoop-Romero-the-Hutt.jpg
    Shoop-Romero-the-Hutt.jpg
    512.4 KB · Views: 111
It is funny how Yoel was cleared by USADA, USADA admited that that is their fault, he getting better after suspension, he getting better in USADA era and there are still people saying he is on some shit without evidences
Meanwhile Brian Ortega test positive for steroids in his past and no one say shits about him?
Usada didn't admit anything of the sort. In what planet was it usadas fault?

He got six months by the way

OK keep ingoring facts lol, he was still suspended because he had not knowingly taken a performance-enhancing drug, they had to suspended him, still didn't change the fact that that is USADA fault.
All you did is talk and talk with no proof LOL
Again, how is yoels positive "usadas fault"

You are talking shit.

? Maybe he's being honest

He's a champion who obviously feels something was amiss

He's not required to protect fighters he feels are cheating to beat him up

lol...of course he is honest, thankfully ! But that's not an argument. It reminds me my ex girlfriend, she could say all the dumbnest things ever because she thinked she was "honest". Honesty isn't a free pass to say all the BS you want dude...

Training in Cuba will do that to you. Olympic level PEDs and USADA aren’t going to trek out there. They’ll test you when you want to be tested and list your location as Miami.
Romero was tested while in cuba

Usada don't travel to other countries. They have the anti doping agency of that country test for them

lol...of course he is honest, thankfully ! But that's not an argument. It reminds me my ex girlfriend, she could say all the dumbnest things ever because she thinked she was "honest". Honesty isn't a free pass to say all the BS you want dude...

But what BS has Whittaker actually said? He’s just given his version of events. I don’t understand the fuss.

Like I said in a thread about this I made earlier http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/s...-the-first-whittaker-fight-and-after.3783659/ ..... its awfully suspect.

I wouldnt think too much of it if it didnt coincide with the exact same period that Romero started going back to Cuba to "train" there. As noted in here by @dimspace, USADA doesnt travel to a lot of remote countries, instead they have the local guys from that country do the testing for them. Now lets be completely honest, you really think a bunch of Cuban testers are gonna rat on their local MMA star? Say no to whats most likely a year salary being offered to them just to keep their mouth shut and test a clean sample taken who knows when?

People ignoring this shit are just refusing to accept that the circumstances are fishy.

Last edited:
Romero was tested while in cuba

Usada don't travel to other countries. They have the anti doping agency of that country test for them

This is still so crazy to me, why on earth would you expect any integrity from these guys in regards to testing one of their own.

who beside Yoel has the body of steel even when they use PEDs? Even Ubereem with full of PEDs still doesn't have that "steel", juicy bigfoot get KTFO by DC, Anderson SIlva get KTFO by Chris and broke his leg in their 2nd fight, Brock "Jacked white boy" Lesnar get destroyed by Cain and Ubereem easily and many more
No one in MMA history has that "steel" body that Yoel has
Dan Henderson

And a needle up his ass. Yoel fans are borderline fucking homo. Dudes been using most of his adult life and you retards believe hes natty, fucking losers. Shit i know Wandys a juicer,im not fucking delusional.

Contrary to what some might say or think, any gains you made on steroids, will revert back to what you were before you started, if you stop. with maybe a little extra. but not much...

That just isn't true.

At the very least the knowledge you get training more while benefiting from enhanced recovery doesn't go away.

Contrary to what some might say or think, any gains you made on steroids, will revert back to what you were before you started, if you stop. with maybe a little extra. but not much...
That's not true, you can keep the majority of your pre-steroid gains if you continue to workout hard, have a good PCT, and eat correctly. What you won't keep are your gains in water weight, as that will disappear the moment your estrogen returns back from its elevated state.

Man I didn't expect to hear something like this from Rob.

Perhaps Yoel was stronger because he knew he couldn't fuck this opportunity up again, so he trained harder and conditioned himself better.

Man I didn't expect to hear something like this from Rob.

Perhaps Yoel was stronger because he knew he couldn't fuck this opportunity up again, so he trained harder and conditioned himself better.
Or it could be that he started to train in Cuba and got the good supplements from there. He has also missed weight twice and looks more jacked than ever since he started training there.........

Or it could be that he started to train in Cuba and got the good supplements from there. He has also missed weight twice and looks more jacked than ever since he started training there.........
<TrumpWrong1>

Yoel was tested 10 times this year, more than anyone on the UFC roster, and he came up clean.

<LucyBless>

Back