Whittaker airs suspicions about Yoel

Whittaker is one of the humblest and polite fighters on the ufc roster. In many ways reminds me of GSP.

Coincidently GSP also talked a lot about Hendricks without actually stating he was cheating after their fight and he won a close fight as well.

A lot of parallels here. And look what ended up happening with Hendricks

Whittaker doesn't talk shit as a rule. The fact that he is commenting at all is pretty significant.

Plus keep in mind he has 2 wins now over Romero. He will never likely have to fight him again.

Given what a dirty fight Romero is, is it so hard to believe he has effectively hidden peds use?

Anyone with any connection to Russian Olympic athletics juices.

Cuban and Russian athletics have a very close relationship.

Another thing to consider is how much supplements actually improve an athlete's performance, which in my opinion is nowhere near worth the risk. The fighters who got caught would like us to believe that half of all supplements on the Shelf must contain traces of PEDs to make them pop positive. Given that why would they bother taking them? It's not like taking test or Deca or tren, you're not going to get some massive results from freaking supplements from GNC. Again why take the huge risk on supps?
Honestly, anyone who is fighting at this level that is using shady no-name brand supplements knows exactly what they are doing, but acts shocked when they find out it was "tainted." Yoel gets paid enough to use the name brand supplements sold at GNC, and if he can't afford that, get their cheaper cousin from Wal-Mart. No one is simply rolling the dice on some unknown supplement no one has ever heard of. People are taking them because they are tainted.

Maybe something is different about Robert.

Didn't Yoel spend lots of time in Cuba recently for his training? Maybe his friends in the sports machine over there gave him some extra help.

Whether he was in Cuba or africa, he's still tested by usada...so it's going to be very very difficult to cheat, and get away with it...

Could we just cut all this bill shot and takes our heads out of our asses here people....most of you know fuck all about performance enhancers and actually believe a 40 year old man fights at this level because he's a "specimen" Lmao

In all my years of trading gear I don't think I've ever ever heard of a Cuban athlete that wasn't on the gas....that national doping program they've had forever is off the chart....the cycles they run

You think a guy is going to defect and just stop using?.....it's a fucking addiction mentally and physically

How a guy feels density wise and if he's feels really heavy for his weight(if you wrestle) is another dead giveaway....hunt said the same thing about Kendra before he popped for pct.....that felt like he was quote "500 pounds"

Whether he was in Cuba or africa, he's still tested by usada...so it's going to be very very difficult to cheat, and get away with it...

Whether or not he's actively using or not isn't really a big deal.

The man grew up in Cuban Olympic athletics and has made the gains already.

He was cleared by USADA after a thorough investigation and even filed a lawsuit against the company that produced those tainted supplements.
Get your facts right.

What a coincidence.
The guy with the physique of a Greek god took a tainted supplement.
I’m sure there isn’t anyone out there with a valuable database of what batches of what supplements are tainted with what...

man, i like bobby, but comeon son. have some class.

Overeem has been knocked out dozens of times with or without the steroids. I have my doubts on when Anderson has juiced, or with what. Bigfoot required testosterone medically.

Just look at Yoel. Are you fucking kidding me? It doesn't help he has done dirty shit in fights. God his apologists are the worst! I'll take the words of Robert and Luke

I honestly don’t get it either. The fact that he apoeared 10 lbs more jacked in the 2nd fight.

Kudos to Yoel microdosing the tren with the test or whatever ancillaries he added.

Robert is as simply reiterating what Luke said based on his own 2 experiences and what we all witnessed.

I dunno man.

Last edited:
Dan Henderson and Cro Cop have both been said to have bodies that felt like hard like wood/rock/steel.
People have always said Hendo and Cro Cop felt like steel/wood. Romero feeling like steel only started this year in the Rockhold fight after age 40. That's the weird thing.

Hmmm...class act, suspicious of others using PEDs. GIVE HIM THE GSP TREATMENT! Clearly HE is the cheater!

He was cleared by USADA after a thorough investigation and even filed a lawsuit against the company that produced those tainted supplements.
Get your facts right.
But he still popped for having a banned substance in his body. Ergo, he could have received any benefit that those substances provide. Intent doesn't change that FACT.

whittaker is just insecure because he knows he lost and is carrying the fake belt

If you think Yoel isnt juicing youre pretty fucking dumb.

But yet he's passing all of usada's tests....I'm not sure why people think this guy is so incredibly well built...in clothes, he looks like a normal dude...he has decent muscle size, with decent definition..but he's nothing extreme at all...as far as his athletic ability, i'm pretty sure he's been that way his entire adult life..no amount of steroids are going to enable him to be this athletic for this length of time.

EPO is what I thought when he was recovering like crazy - would get rocked and or tired then just recover within seconds

But who the fuck knows - maybe he is just that one in 7 billion.

Whether or not he's actively using or not isn't really a big deal.

The man grew up in Cuban Olympic athletics and has made the gains already.

Contrary to what some might say or think, any gains you made on steroids, will revert back to what you were before you started, if you stop. with maybe a little extra. but not much...

? Maybe he's being honest

He's a champion who obviously feels something was amiss

He's not required to protect fighters he feels are cheating to beat him up

Being "honest" doesnt necessarily mean thats the truth.

Back