Whittaker airs suspicions about Yoel

Being "honest" doesnt necessarily mean thats the truth.
lol...of course he is honest, thankfully ! But that's not an argument. It reminds me my ex girlfriend, she could say all the dumbnest things ever because she thinked she was "honest". Honesty isn't a free pass to say all the BS you want dude...
Yeah, the only "honest" explanation is Yoel must have taken PEDs for this fight, but not the 1st one :rolleyes:

I'm sure Yoel learning from the first fight and adjusting his strategy accordingly couldn't be an "honest" explanation...
I'm really not sure what any of you are saying.

All he said was that Yoel felt physically stronger and overall harder than he did in the last fight and how that leads him to believe something changed.

If he's only being honest than there's absolutely nothing wrong with a statement like that. Should he have just not said anything??

Andre, Holy any Yoel all failed the eye test that weekend, funny they all come from the same camp Jon associates with…

Just looking at Yoel, he's got to be one of the most frequently tested athletes on the roster. USADA has been what many consider to be TOO good at detecting PED use. I like Rob, but not everything is attributable to cheating.

Romero is definitely on something, doesn't change the fact that he has never been proven guilty of intentionally dopingd and that he is a great fighter.

When his career is over, he should write a book about how to escape USADA.

For anyone truly wondering about this topic allow me to break the news....

Yoel takes PED's.....

You're welcome.

I had no idea Yoel had such loyal fans damn. Luke claimed the exact same thing. I believe Rob. Rob is an explosive powerful fighter. He shut Yoel's eye, and clobbered his face. The man never slowed down or showed signs of the damage Whittaker was inflicting.

You must be 100% sure that the Diaz Brothers are on steroids too.

They get clobbered over and over and never slow down or quit.

It is funny how Yoel was cleared by USADA, USADA admited that that is their fault, he getting better after suspension, he getting better in USADA era and there are still people saying he is on some shit without evidences
Meanwhile Brian Ortega test positive for steroids in his past and no one say shits about him?

He's 41 man , Forty fuckin One . Name any other sportsman in a sport as dependent on raw physicality whose best days are/were after 40......hell 35. It just doesn't happen , people have every reason in the world to be suspicious of Yoel Romero.

<TrumpWrong1>

Yoel was tested 10 times this year, more than anyone on the UFC roster, and he came up clean.

<LucyBless>
and USADA will not test in Cuba, they will have a local rep do it. I am sure the Cuba testers are more than willing to flag a national hero............

wow, really pathetic by whittaker, didn't expect that. romero gave him an insane amount of brain damage

Bullshit you just have to look at the dodgy fucking shit that happened with Aldo in Brazil and Cung Le in China? to know you can’t trust outside testers. Has nothing to do with Racism and alot to do with nationalism and a countries Agenda. (Communist countries in particular)

thats a totally different situation, they arent even comparable

the aldo situation involved a US based tester from DFS (Drug Free Sport). They are not WADA accredited, nor are they Wada signatories. There was no involvement there from ABCD (Brazilian anti doping) who are WADA signatories.

The Cung Lee situation involved local testers who werent WADA accredited or WADA signatories, and the sample was sent to a lab that was not WADA accredited.

That is not even slightly comparable to a representative of Cuban Anti Doping (who are WADA accredited and WADA signatories) collecting a sample under WADa protocol and then sending the sample to the lab in Bogota which is WADA accredited and is one of the most reputable labs in the world (and certainly the best lab in south america)

The situations arent even comparable

I'm really not sure what any of you are saying.

All he said was that Yoel felt physically stronger and overall harder than he did in the last fight and how that leads him to believe something changed.

If he's only being honest than there's absolutely nothing wrong with a statement like that. Should he have just not said anything??

We all know what he's trying to infer. You're not a dumb guy, read between the lines

We all know what he's trying to infer. You're not a dumb guy, read between the lines
I do know that and I don't think there's anything wrong with it. He didn't outright accuse him but he alluded to it. If he genuinely felt a difference and genuinely believe yoel's on the shit, I have no problem with what he's saying.

EPO is what I thought when he was recovering like crazy - would get rocked and or tired then just recover within seconds

But who the fuck knows - maybe he is just that one in 7 billion.
would get rocked? how many times did he get rocked against whittaker? exactly, none

whittaker is surprisingly being a whiny little bitch, but maybe that's just a samoan thing

so its ok for usada (americans) to test american athletes

but you dont trust cuban anti doping (cubans) to test cuban athletes?

there is zero difference between USADA testing american athletes, Cuban Anti Dopinbg testing Cuban athletes, Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sport testing Canadian athletes, UK anti doping testing british athletes..

All are the recognised national anti doping agency, all are wada signatories, and all test UFC athletes under the anti doping program.

im going to assume you just dont understand the system rather than just assume you are racist :D
Cuban is not a race.
<bball1>

wow, really pathetic by whittaker, didn't expect that. romero gave him an insane amount of brain damage
if you cant understand that yoel has been on some serious PED's during his lifetime, you may be the pathetic one.

Maybe he trained harder to face a fighter he lost to previously? Maybe he wasn’t in as great shape the first as the second?

I’m not racist, and I understand the system perfectly, I’m just not naive.

I dont live there but I am originally from Bosnia, been there many times, and I’ve witnessed with my own two eyes cops being paid off with amounts ranging from 5 to 50 bucks.

You dont understand how life is in less developed countries, folks dont give a shit about your bureaucracy and integrity, not even the ones within the police or government or USADA or whatever. They’ll take the big ass bribe that equals probably a years salary any day of the week. You think they’re gonna say no to a hefty sum of money and also snitch on one of their own due to loyalty to some American doping agency? I’m sorry but you’re just being naive.

we arent just talking random people who work for a random company.

We are talking representatives of a wada accredited lab and a wada accredited collection agency.

There is NO difference between a sample being collected in Cuba by the Cuban based, Wada accredited Cuban anti doping agency, and a sample being collected in the United States by the US based accredited US Anti doping agency.

Yes, there is always room for corruption. We saw that with the Russians where doping was being covered up at the highest level, we saw it in Jamaica and Kenya where the anti doping agencies were discovered to be totally incompetent, but we also saw it in the US where US Cycling and to a degree US Olympic Comittee both participated in the cover up of Armstrongs doping.

But there is no evidence at all that Cuban anti doping is corrupt, so they are no different to USADA, or UKAD or any other anti doping agency.

There is nothing whatsoever to suggest that Cuban anti doping are any more likely to collude with their athletes than USADA or Uk Anti Doping or any other agency.

Fwiw. I know 100% that Romero was doping in his olympic years and the years following. I have that first hand from someone who supplied him the fucking stuff, but I have no idea at all if he is doping now.

if you cant understand that yoel has been on some serious PED's during his lifetime, you may be the pathetic one.
it's called whining. he knows he didn't win and potentially lost the fight. now he's just shitting on romero to protect himself

This just proves that Whitaker is not a complete retard, as you really would have to be a complete retard to not have suspicions about Yoel Romero.

it's called whining. he knows he didn't win and potentially lost the fight. now he's just shitting on romero to protect himself
So you accept and agree yoel is/ was on PED's?

Back