Whittaker airs suspicions about Yoel

who beside Yoel has the body of steel even when they use PEDs? Even Ubereem with full of PEDs still doesn't have that "steel", juicy bigfoot get KTFO by DC, Anderson SIlva get KTFO by Chris and broke his leg in their 2nd fight, Brock "Jacked white boy" Lesnar get destroyed by Cain and Ubereem easily and many more
No one in MMA history has that "steel" body that Yoel has

Dan Henderson and Cro Cop have both been said to have bodies that felt like hard like wood/rock/steel.

lol do you even read that link?
USADA said that, not Yoel or his team

stop being a troll pls
200w.webp

How am I being a Troll?

Last edited by a moderator:
OK keep ingoring facts lol, he was still suspended because he was not knowingly taken a performance-enhancing drug, they had to suspended him, still didn't change the fact that that is USADA fault.
All you did is talk and talk with no proof LOL

Well, technically he still did take PED's, just unknowingly.

Can't wait for 41 yr old Bobby being competitive against men in their prime.

Yall out here really thinking PEDs can turn you into a metahuman

what if doing nothing for a few rounds allowed yoel to concentrate really hard on completely tensing up his muscles when a strike connected? sounds fucking ridiculous but maybe thats all he did. also; lmfao

His main suspicion should be "How the fuck did I get the decision in that fight".

I mean, if I fought a guy that popped -- regardless of whether he was cleared or not -- and looks like an action figure while in his 40s, I'd be pretty damn suspicious too.

Yall out here really thinking PEDs can turn you into a metahuman

Rofl no-one is saying that but Whittaker who fought the guy Twice is saying seemed off about him. I will take his words over any Yoel nuthugger who actually believes Yoel is 100% Natty

OK keep ingoring facts lol, he was still suspended because he had not knowingly taken a performance-enhancing drug, they had to suspended him, still didn't change the fact that that is USADA fault.
All you did is talk and talk with no proof LOL

It's not USADA's fault at all. It's Yoel's fault he had an illegal substance in his system which is why he was suspended. Tainted supplement or not you are still responsible.

Could be PEDs but honestly - if Yoel was using for this fight, why wouldn't he have used before? It makes no sense. Innocent until proven otherwise but if he used, he would've probably used for years if not for his entire athletic career. So why would there be a difference now?

I assume that Yoel is not using and present a possible explanation for the perceived difference: Yoel's strategy of using very conservative pacing has lead to this. Anyone that fights knows that eating punches is easier done when you're not gassed so Romero being in a good situation energy wise throughout almost the entirety of the fight can definitely have that effect that Robert describes.

so he failed a drug test 1 times because of USADA's fault, that means he used PEDs all the time?
So it's USADA's fault that they found PEDs in his system?

He got cleared because the supplements were indeed contaminated, but they were still in his system. If you wanna blame someone, blame the supplement company, not USADA - all they did was test him.

It's not USADA's fault at all. It's Yoel's fault he had an illegal substance in his system which is why he was suspended. Tainted supplement or not you are still responsible.
how is that Yoel's fault? USADA was supposed to check their supplement, they checked it and said it is OK to use so Yoel use, how is that Yoel's fault again?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back