Whittaker airs suspicions about Yoel

Yeah not to forget the weight cut blunders of 2018. Missing weight on purpose for more time?

HE WILL CHEAT AT ALL COSTS! FUCK 'IM!

Whittaker have better won twice! Thanks for sense in the world...

It is funny how Yoel was cleared by USADA, USADA admited that that is their fault, he getting better after suspension, he getting better in USADA era and there are still people saying he is on some shit without evidences
Meanwhile Brian Ortega test positive for steroids in his past and no one say shits about him?

He was cleared by USADA after a thorough investigation and even filed a lawsuit against the company that produced those tainted supplements.
Get your facts right.

He was not fucking cleared you muppet and Filed a lawsuit bahahahahahahaha it went nowhere. He got caught and lucked into the ol “tainted suppliment “ Excuse. He was still suspended Rofl.

You get your fucking facts straight nimrod.

Timestamped.

Seems to pretty heavily imply (stops short of outright accusing Yoel, but says everything up to it, talks about PEDs) that he suspects Yoel used something in between the two fights. Says the difference was super dramatic, felt completely different "physically and athletically".
Whittaker is usually a class act, he must really feel strongly about this.

Did Yoel learn body hardening techniques? Was it his more defensive style?

He didn't make weight - was not as drained as last fight.

It is funny how Yoel was cleared by USADA, USADA admited that that is their fault, he getting better after suspension, he getting better in USADA era and there are still people saying he is on some shit without evidences
Meanwhile Brian Ortega test positive for steroids in his past and no one say shits about him?

Ortega Served his time as did Yoel both are cheats. Shrug what do you want? Ortega does not have complaints from two seperate fighters claiming a dramatic difference in his body type.

Whittaker would know he fought him twice.

Yeah not to forget the weight cut blunders of 2018. Missing weight on purpose for more time?

that is legal, how can he cheated if that is legal?
He was not fucking cleared you muppet and Filed a lawsuit bahahahahahahaha it went nowhere. He got caught and lucked into the ol “tainted suppliment “ Excuse. He was still suspended Rofl.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2016/4/...-month-suspension-from-usada-for-failing-drug
Yoel's team gave them the supplement, USADA checked it and said it is ok to use, how is that "luck"?
Ortega Served his time as did Yoel both are cheats. Shrug what do you want? Ortega does not have complaints from two seperate fighters claiming a dramatic difference in his body type.

Whittaker would know he fought him twice.
Ortega didn't get cleared by USADA, USADA didn't say that is their fault like in Yoel's case

I thought you were a serious poster at first. You almost got me lol.

In a perfect world Yoel wouldn't have his name muddied in the first place. You think that's a coincidence? Wow

https://www.mmafighting.com/2016/4/...-month-suspension-from-usada-for-failing-drug
Yoel's team gave them the supplement, USADA checked it and said it is ok to use, how is that "luck"?

Rofl His team “gave” them the suppliment. You realise all he is claiming is that he did know the shit had it in it. USADA cannot prove otherwise hence the down graded offence just perchance same manager tried to get Jones off using same excuse.

Yoel will Pop again cqn’t wait to see all you fucktards who think he is natty cry into your pillows.

Overeem has been knocked out dozens of times with or without the steroids. I have my doubts on when Anderson has juiced, or with what. Bigfoot required testosterone medically.

Just look at Yoel. Are you fucking kidding me? It doesn't help he has done dirty shit in fights. God his apologists are the worst! I'll take the words of Robert and Luke
Yeah take the word of the people who got brain damage from Yoel lmao.

Rofl His team “gave” them the suppliment. You realise all he is claiming is that he did know the shit had it in it. USADA cannot prove otherwise hence the down graded offence just perchance same manager tried to get Jones off using same excuse.

Yoel will Pop again cqn’t wait to see all you fucktards who think he is natty cry into your pillows.
lol do you even read that link?
USADA said that, not Yoel or his team
Romero, 38, denied knowingly taking the substance and has claimed all along that it came from a contaminated substance. USADA said in its release that it had Romero's supplement tested and Ibutamoren did indeed come up, even though that banned substance was not listed on the label.
stop being a troll pls
200w.webp

You sound like an idiot right now. I see why you have a yellow card.

Ortega didn't get cleared by USADA, USADA didn't say that is their fault like in Yoel's case

USADA never cleared Yoel Rofl he was still suspended he still had a banned substance in his system. USADA could not proove intent hence the down graded sentence the fuck is wrong with you?

Last edited by a moderator:
You sound like an idiot right now. I see why you have a yellow card.

How because you can’t grasp the simple concept of Guilty but not as guilty as originally thought?

USADA never cleared Yoel Rofl he was still suspended he still had a banned substance in his system. USADA could not proove intent hence the down graded sentence the fuck is wrong with you?
OK keep ingoring facts lol, he was still suspended because he had not knowingly taken a performance-enhancing drug, they had to suspended him, still didn't change the fact that that is USADA fault.
All you did is talk and talk with no proof LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
How because you can’t grasp the simple concept of Guilty but not as guilty as originally thought?

You're stupidity is confirmed. Good day to you sir. I'll be sure to never interact with you again.

Back