Whittaker airs suspicions about Yoel

It's not USADA's fault at all. It's Yoel's fault he had an illegal substance in his system which is why he was suspended. Tainted supplement or not you are still responsible.

Exfuckingactly my man!!! It is not rocket science yet that Muppet keeps insisting it is USADAS fault lol

how is that Yoel's fault? USADA was supposed to check their supplement, they checked it and said it is OK to use so Yoel use, how is that Yoel's fault again?

USADA never checked it Rofl

So it's USADA's fault that they found PEDs in his system?

He got cleared because the supplements were indeed contaminated, but they were still in his system. If you wanna blame someone, blame the supplement company, not USADA - all they did was test him.
https://www.mmafighting.com/2016/4/...-month-suspension-from-usada-for-failing-drug
Romero, 38, denied knowingly taking the substance and has claimed all along that it came from a contaminated substance. USADA said in its release that it had Romero's supplement tested and Ibutamoren did indeed come up, even though that banned substance was not listed on the label.
USADA was supposed to check their supplement, they checked it and said it is OK to use so Yoel use, how is that Yoel's fault again?

lol all Yoel's haters in thread become blind and said it was not USADA's fault
https://www.mmafighting.com/2016/4/...-month-suspension-from-usada-for-failing-drug
Romero, 38, denied knowingly taking the substance and has claimed all along that it came from a contaminated substance. USADA said in its release that it had Romero's supplement tested and Ibutamoren did indeed come up, even though that banned substance was not listed on the label.
I dont want to reply to 1 of you idiots each time anymore
They checked the Sample that was provided to them after he was popped you moron.

even though that banned substance was not listed on the label.
Changing facts doesn't make you a better man, that banned substance was not listed on USADA's label.

He tested clean...he's just the man of steal

He's just a Black viking

Yeah not to forget the weight cut blunders of 2018. Missing weight on purpose for more time?

HE WILL CHEAT AT ALL COSTS! FUCK 'IM!

Whittaker have better won twice! Thanks for sense in the world...
non-lifting pussy spotted

And? You think age is something hilarious? Care to fill me in?

Just surprising really. You're posts seems like they were written by some dumb kid. Didn't think you were a 40 year old man lol.

He was not fucking cleared you muppet and Filed a lawsuit bahahahahahahaha it went nowhere. He got caught and lucked into the ol “tainted suppliment “ Excuse. He was still suspended Rofl.

You get your fucking facts straight nimrod.
Good grief why are all aussies such talentless assholes?

Yoel would bitchslap your whole nation of drunken, criminal sheepfuckers with 1 hand behind his back.

Now where did I say that it was his fault? All I said was that USADA shouldn't have any blame in the matter, as all they did was provide the tests.
they derserved to blamed because they make Yoel wasted 6 months, their job is to checking shits and they coulnd't do it

Now where did I say that it was his fault? All I said was that USADA shouldn't have any blame in the matter, as all they did was provide the tests.

Dude he thinks the Suppliment came from USADA...... He is either dense or is using google translator to read. The guy is spastic.

Yoel isn’t Elon Musk if there’s a way to beat USADA Yoel and that dumb ass manager of his aren’t going to be the ones to figure it out.

What makes you think he can’t beat it? He’s had an unbelievable, gruelling athletic career. He’s always been a freak, physically. He’s been around these kind of sports for a long time. I’m willing to bet - actually guarantee - Yoel knows how to cheat a drug test. I bet damn near everybody in he UFC knows how to. They’re surrounded by people that know the game better than anyone. Or is this something to do with Yoel being Cuban, he can’t possibly know fucking anything, right? Not ‘murican so he’s dumb, right?

Again, how is it USADA's fault that a prohibited substance found its way into Yoel's body? The only thing you can blame in this instance is the supplement company, not USADA. Or are you gonna tell me that they rigged the tests.
they derserved to blamed because they make Yoel wasted 6 months, their job is to checking shits and they coulnd't do it. It you cant do your job then you deserved to be blamed, is it that hard to understand?
They said that banned substance was not listed on their label, that is they fault

Good grief why are all aussies such talentless assholes?

Yoel would bitchslap your whole nation of drunken, criminal sheepfuckers with 1 hand behind his back.

He got his head caved in and lost twice to an Aussie you talentless hack.

Go back to porking your sister or whatever you do when you arent making retarded posts on sherdog.

Back